eyelashes falling out?

Options
2»

Comments

• HillBillyNana
    HillBillyNana Member Posts: 107
    Options
    Not Just Losing Eyelashes!!
    Don't be alarmed. I lost EVERY hair on my body. My husband called me 'slick'. I painted on the eyebrows. But gave up on the eyelashes when i tried to glue fake ones to the old ones and of course when the real ones fell out the fake ones came off too. Silly me. I never tried the kind that glue across the eyelid. For me it was easier to just go with the hair loss. I wore hats to keep my head warm in winter and protect from sun in summer. No wigs. My hair is all back now. And still I am a no fuss hair person. Hang in there, hair grows back. Everywhere.
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    what to do?
    I now have very mismatched eyes. The left has a little clump of lashes and a few stragglers. The right has a few lashes here and there. And forget about trying to put mascara on! It looks ridiculous. I tried the smudging eyeliner but I didn't like that much. Maybe I am doing it wrong. I think I will draw eyebrows and forget the rest. That's only if I am going anyplace. I sure hope my Look Good Feel Better class is not cancelled again. I am in dire need!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    elm3544 said:

what to do?
    I now have very mismatched eyes. The left has a little clump of lashes and a few stragglers. The right has a few lashes here and there. And forget about trying to put mascara on! It looks ridiculous. I tried the smudging eyeliner but I didn't like that much. Maybe I am doing it wrong. I think I will draw eyebrows and forget the rest. That's only if I am going anyplace. I sure hope my Look Good Feel Better class is not cancelled again. I am in dire need!

Just finishing my 2nd cycle of TCH + 2 Herception
    The hair on my head is gone .. but no where else. I am using an electric shaver several times a week. Barbara my onc nurse stated that no all women lose eyebrows and eye lashes -I am hoping that I may be 1 of the lucky ones!

VickiSam
  • BunnyJane
    BunnyJane Member Posts: 213
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Just finishing my 2nd cycle of TCH + 2 Herception
    The hair on my head is gone .. but no where else. I am using an electric shaver several times a week. Barbara my onc nurse stated that no all women lose eyebrows and eye lashes -I am hoping that I may be 1 of the lucky ones!

VickiSam

Brows
    I finished chemo two weeks ago and my brows and lashes are falling out now...... and I still have hair on my legs to shave. Doesn't seem fair does it!?