Once again...you girls rock!

Options
Sam726
Sam726 Member Posts: 233
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I didnt end up razoring my head...just got as close as I can with electric clippers. Started reading all your advice and decided wasnt worth the risk! Thanks for all the advice. I get better advice and info from you girls than the doctor! LOL...Hes good for the meds, but for everything else, I go here!! No, seriously.....I get great advice from everyone and I do appreciate it.

Comments

• meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    Glad you did not use a
    Glad you did not use a razor, you may want to avoid shaving altogether right now to avoid nics. You will be losing all your body hair also. How do you look now? I love your enthusiasm! Take Care
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Sam
    Good! Glad to hear you played it safe! Ain't that the truth! Don't know where I'd be without this site! So,are you going to update your picture now?
    Cat
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Cat64 said:

Sam
    Good! Glad to hear you played it safe! Ain't that the truth! Don't know where I'd be without this site! So,are you going to update your picture now?
    Cat

YES
    We do ROCK! lol

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Glad you played it safe!
    This is a WONDERFUL site!!
  • Sam726
    Sam726 Member Posts: 233
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Glad you played it safe!
    This is a WONDERFUL site!!

Okay
    Upon request I will put a pic of me up...bald and beautiful! You girls are great...Happy Breast Cancer Awareness month!
    Sam
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear!
    I never razored my head either and I had the stubble throughout my chemo. I just didn't want it ALL gone, you know? Excited about your picture. It's a sort of rite of passage to post it. Good luck!

Mimi
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    Sam726 said:

Okay
    Upon request I will put a pic of me up...bald and beautiful! You girls are great...Happy Breast Cancer Awareness month!
    Sam

Hey Sam you look good. I
    Hey Sam you look good. I shaved mine to, but I think I look horrible. Don't be to concerned if your head (hair) starts to hurt soon. Mine did for a while.
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Sam726 said:

Okay
    Sam

U R Awesome! :-)
    Yes you are Beautiful! Bald or not! Same to you!
    Cat