eric38

Options
iluvmms
iluvmms Member Posts: 134 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
how are you. have not heard any news lately.

Comments

• angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    eric
    hope all is well too

michelle
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Options
    Eric
    I talked to Eric about a week or so ago via PM.

He is being beaten around by the Oxy treatments he has been on and I had figured about as much - he's had alot of treatments prior to starting this and then he's into a couple of cycles on the Oxy.

He seemed ok, but has just been sick from the treatments and the recovery time...working the board when you are that sick, can be difficult and challenging to say the least.

Hopefully, he will check in and then he can tell everyone, but just wanted to initially alleviate anyone's fears of how he has been.

We had talked about meeting again, before I went into surgery, but I'm just letting him tell me if he feels up to doing that - I understand if he cannot.

He talked about coming by the hospital, but again all in how HE's feeling. He's a good guy and has been missed by me personally and I am sure everyone else too.

-Craig
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    Sundanceh said:

Eric

He is being beaten around by the Oxy treatments he has been on and I had figured about as much - he's had alot of treatments prior to starting this and then he's into a couple of cycles on the Oxy.

He seemed ok, but has just been sick from the treatments and the recovery time...working the board when you are that sick, can be difficult and challenging to say the least.

Hopefully, he will check in and then he can tell everyone, but just wanted to initially alleviate anyone's fears of how he has been.

We had talked about meeting again, before I went into surgery, but I'm just letting him tell me if he feels up to doing that - I understand if he cannot.

He talked about coming by the hospital, but again all in how HE's feeling. He's a good guy and has been missed by me personally and I am sure everyone else too.

-Craig

Hi Eric,I hope you are doing
    Hi Eric,I hope you are doing ok.I am guessing that you may knocked down a little bit by the oxy because everybody says that is a nasty drug.When you feel better,please log into the board to let us know how you are doing.As you know,people here always have concerns about someone if he or she doesn't show up for a little while.You are in my prayers,take care.
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Options

Hi Eric,I hope you are doing
    Hi Eric,I hope you are doing ok.I am guessing that you may knocked down a little bit by the oxy because everybody says that is a nasty drug.When you feel better,please log into the board to let us know how you are doing.As you know,people here always have concerns about someone if he or she doesn't show up for a little while.You are in my prayers,take care.

Thanks Craig!
    ... for the update! I was getting worried about him myself! I know the feeling of not being able to Not be able to sit long enough to even post, because of being so sick. Let him know we're all thinking of him and love him, and hope he gets better soon, we sure do miss him!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    Options
    Sundanceh said:

Eric

-Craig

Have you heard anymore
    Craig,
    Have you heard any thing from Eric? Wondering how he is. Also good luck with you surgery! Paula
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Options
    Paula G. said:

Have you heard anymore
    Craig,
    Have you heard any thing from Eric? Wondering how he is. Also good luck with you surgery! Paula

Not yet...
    Thank you, Paula - I'll need all the luck the board can throw my way.

I have not heard anything back yet from Eric since our last email...I'm checking and hope to see something soon...I'll let everybody know if he does not post something himself.

I'm concerned too now at this point...

-Craig
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Praying
    Eric,

If you feel up to reading messages, just wanted to say that I'm praying for you and hope you'll be back online soon.

*hugs*
    Gail