Need advice on shaving head.....to the scalp! Urgent..

Options
2»

Comments

• Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    chenheart said:

Waaaaay back in my mis-spent
    Waaaaay back in my mis-spent teenage years, my dad came into my bedroom and commented on the obviously cheap but ( in my opinion DELICIOUS smelling) cologne permeating my room. He said my room smelled like a cheap French Brothel. Of course, being 16 I snapped back with the enivitable "How do YOU know what a French Brothel smells like"?
    I dunno why that came to mind, JGrim~ oh yes I do! I wanna ask you how you know what Stripper-Crotch smells like! Nah, nevermind; I really don't want to know! LOL LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Chen
    You are just too funny! I'm sooo glad YOU asked! I wondered the same thing!
    JGrim-hilarious about Momo! I believe it's the coconut-my cat licks my legs after shaving. (it's the cocoa butter)
    Cathy
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    chenheart said:

Waaaaay back in my mis-spent
    Waaaaay back in my mis-spent teenage years, my dad came into my bedroom and commented on the obviously cheap but ( in my opinion DELICIOUS smelling) cologne permeating my room. He said my room smelled like a cheap French Brothel. Of course, being 16 I snapped back with the enivitable "How do YOU know what a French Brothel smells like"?
    I dunno why that came to mind, JGrim~ oh yes I do! I wanna ask you how you know what Stripper-Crotch smells like! Nah, nevermind; I really don't want to know! LOL LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Claudia
    I seriously thought about asking her the same thing,but I really didn't want to know either!lol
  • JGrim
    JGrim Member Posts: 36
    Options
    Cat64 said:

Chen
    You are just too funny! I'm sooo glad YOU asked! I wondered the same thing!
    JGrim-hilarious about Momo! I believe it's the coconut-my cat licks my legs after shaving. (it's the cocoa butter)
    Cathy

I've stripped off and on for
    I've stripped off and on for the last ten years, heh (way more off than on, though). It's one of the few jobs you can do if you're ill all the time... especially if you have narcolepsy. People just assume you're drunk and tip you even more. Also, if you have to suddenly cancel your shift a lot (something that usually gets you fired from other jobs) there are always dancers willing to take your place, and if you suddenly feel better you can usually fit yourself in somewhere. And you're only working ten minutes every hour.

Unfortunately, there are not a lot of job requirements to strip, but I am now missing two of them. =P