Options
2»

Comments

• Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

It's hard on them...
    Hi Cathy. It really is hard on our husbands. Mine has never missed an appointment with me yet and has made sooooo many sacrifices I never wanted him to have to do. It does break our hearts. It's bad enough that we have to have this disease, but it just rocks their world also. It really becomes a family disease. If it were him, I would accept it unconditionally and do what ever I had to. But because it is me, well, I feel quilty that his world got rocked just the same. He is a great man and so deserves a restful and peaceful life after raising our family and caring for his sick family for years!! Sigh....yep, it breaks our hearts. I just tell him how blessed I am that he is here and how much I need him to be. We are strong and sometimes I think they feel not needed, because we handle things so well. It seems the more I ask him to do something for me, the more involved he feels. He can't fix it, but he can darn well handle any problems that come up!! Keep talking, keep walking, and keep your head up!! Pammy

Pammy
    Thank You! You made me realize that I need to tell him more how much I appreciate all he does and how greatful I am that he is there for me & very much needed!
    Hugz,
    Cathy
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    I Am So Sorry
    I am so sorry to hear your hubby is having a hard time with you BC. But I am glad to hear that he is finally sleeping and I am glad to see the outpour of valuable help and support going out to you and yours. I think it will help your husband to talk with husbands on this site. You got a good resourse in Mr. Aortus.

Take care and I hope your hubby's surgery goes well.

P