I Flagged My Own Post As Offensive!!!!!

Options
chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I flagged my own joke---on purpose! When I copied and pasted it, I didn't realize some portions of other jokes were still attached...and I was offended!! I am so sorry if anything other than the intended Supermarket Joke showed up!

Greta~ I hope no ugly words were still there- sorry sorry sorry! I meant no disrespect! I need to hone my copy and paste skills, obviously.

Humiliated Hugs,
Chen&heart

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    I didn't see any ugly words.
    I didn't see any ugly words. Just the couple of jokes. Am I missing something more? Stef
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    That's kind of funny in
    a way-hadn't heard of anyone flagging their own post until today!
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Okay Claudia,
    I just read your jokes and didn't find anything even the slightest bit raunchy there-was it the first one? And even so-I didn't see anything graphic or too bad there either!
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    OK, where are these raunchy jokes?!
    LOL, Claudia.
  • chenheart
    Options

Okay Claudia,
    I just read your jokes and didn't find anything even the slightest bit raunchy there-was it the first one? And even so-I didn't see anything graphic or too bad there either!

Well, I have a friend who
    Well, I have a friend who barrages me with jokes regularly~ I liked the supermarket one, and copied and pasted it~more often than not, lots of the jokes he sends are not exactly FILTHY, but sometimes they are, and more often than not,even when they are not nasty, I don't think they are CSN-approved! I was just not paying enough attention to the fact that not just the Supermarket joke was copied...and the jokes above them did indeed have some racy language. So, I flagged myself to err on the side of caution, and I even emailed Greta asking her to delate the post~ just in case!
    I am glad that you all saw nothing wrong..I was so shocked and embarrassed that I didn't read what else was on the page.

hugs,
    Chen♥
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Well, I have a friend who
    Well, I have a friend who barrages me with jokes regularly~ I liked the supermarket one, and copied and pasted it~more often than not, lots of the jokes he sends are not exactly FILTHY, but sometimes they are, and more often than not,even when they are not nasty, I don't think they are CSN-approved! I was just not paying enough attention to the fact that not just the Supermarket joke was copied...and the jokes above them did indeed have some racy language. So, I flagged myself to err on the side of caution, and I even emailed Greta asking her to delate the post~ just in case!
    I am glad that you all saw nothing wrong..I was so shocked and embarrassed that I didn't read what else was on the page.

hugs,
    Chen♥

With each message I want to read these jokes more and more
    Now I hear that they are "racy," "not CSN-approved," and that you were "shocked and embarrassed." Is there a better advertisement? I wish I caught these before they were censored!
  • chenheart
    Options
    mimivac said:

OK, where are these raunchy jokes?!
    LOL, Claudia.

I'm not telling...nah nah
    I'm not telling...nah nah nah nah nah! :-)

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

I'm not telling...nah nah
    I'm not telling...nah nah nah nah nah! :-)

Hugs,
    Chen♥

:-)
    ALMOST too funny, Kindred Spirit!

Kind regards, 12/25
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

:-)
    ALMOST too funny, Kindred Spirit!

Kind regards, 12/25

Almost? LOL

Love, Jeanne ♥

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Almost? LOL

Love, Jeanne ♥

Yikes, hearts falling on me
    OMG, this is hilarious Claudia! Flagging your own post? LMAO

Lex♥
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Yikes, hearts falling on me
    OMG, this is hilarious Claudia! Flagging your own post? LMAO

Lex♥

YES
    I do agree! That is hilarious! And Greta didn't even remove it! You surely topped the joke for the day! Good one :-)
    Hugz,
    Cathy
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    This is a first!
    Flagging your own post! Too funny. Pammy
  • chenheart
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

This is a first!
    Flagging your own post! Too funny. Pammy

You know what they
    You know what they say..."you want something done right, do it yourself!" Anyway, I heard from Greta who didn't thinkthe jokes were offensive, so the jokes got to stay! :-)

Hugs,
    Chen♥