Thanks for all your kind words

snommintj
snommintj Member Posts: 601
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Thanks to all of you guys for bringing me up. I'm fixin' to go to the grocery store and get some chocolate ice cream. The ice cream and your kind words is all a guy needs to start feeling better. Thanks, John

Comments

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Sorry
    So sorry you are going through all that you are. You have been so dedicated to trying to inform all of your findings in new and different treatment. I'm hoping that the ice cream picks your spirits up. Have two bowls, you deserve it.

Kim
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Hi John,please enjoy your
    Hi John,please enjoy your ice cream.You are very intelligent and very knowledgeable.I am sure you will find one way or another to continue your treatment plus right now you still have options.Best luck and best wishes to you and your family with everything.Take care.
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Ice cream!
    Hi, John.

Hope the ice cream was YUMMY, as my grandson would say. You're always a bright spot here.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • Muzzy
    Muzzy Member Posts: 175 Member
    ice cream
    John you are right.
    I just finished a huge bowl and I feel great.
    Keep up the fight.
    I will pray for you.
    Jeff
    Just happy to be here!!
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    John
    John,
    I hope that ice cream was great. I am so sorry to hear about the study. You are strong and you will find a way to keep moving forward.
    Thinking of you.
    Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • dmdwins
    dmdwins Member Posts: 454 Member

John
    John,
    I hope that ice cream was great. I am so sorry to hear about the study. You are strong and you will find a way to keep moving forward.
    Thinking of you.
    Aloha,
    Kathleen

Keep on
    Keep on keepin on John. We are all rooting for you. You have been so diligent about your disease and I believe you will find a way to be here many many years.

Smiles,
    Dawn
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    All of us
    John,

You are in thoughts of many on the board who are all sending positive energy your way. I hope that chocolate ice cream was good and hopefully it had lots of sprinkles on top.

Amy
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    mom_2_3 said:

All of us
    John,

You are in thoughts of many on the board who are all sending positive energy your way. I hope that chocolate ice cream was good and hopefully it had lots of sprinkles on top.

Amy

John
    Just a bump in the road and i bet you will find something to help you .Thinking of you. How is your wife doing i hope ok.

michelle
  • Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    All the best
    John, I hope you enjoyed the ice cream. You are a strong man and a true friend to all of us. Thank you for being here. Best to you my friend. Paula
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    Here's a BIG HUG for our friend John
    Big, big hug for you today, John. Just couldn't stop thinking of you.

:o) Diane
  • butterfly23
    butterfly23 Member Posts: 256
    I SCREAM. YOUR SCREAM. WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE-CREAM
    Hi John!

I just got back from having a hot fudge brownie sundae! OMG was it gooooood! I hope you are enjoying yours too! I have been on steroid for about a month now, so I am enjoying eating everything in sight! I wish you well, positive thoughts are coming your way!
    Karyn