Christmas Cards Part 2

Shayenne
Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi Everyone!

Thanks so muxh to those who gave their addesses so we could all send each other cards for the holidays! It will give such a nice, more personal touch to the holidays, and I am giving till the end of October before I take anymore addresses, I know we have quite a few lurkers who don't post, and I really wouldn't mind sending you all cards as well, and we have quite a few new people who may have missed the first postings, but the holidays will be here before you know it!

Whether it be Christmas or Hannukah, or however you celebrate, let me or dorookie (Beth) know, and please PM them to us, with the other names of your family members, or spouse so we don't leave anyone off the cards....so one more month and I will upload the list as well to those who want it, to send the cards out to them. Everyone and anyone is welcomed~ I love to send out cards!

Hugssss and talk soon! Any questions, just as me or Beth :)

~Donna

Comments

• Shayenne
    BUMP!
    Awwww, I was at least expecting Craigs (in private), Phils, and all the other vets here as well, I'd really like to spread some Christmas cheer! You newbies are more then welcome as well!!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Shayenne said:

BUMP!
    Awwww, I was at least expecting Craigs (in private), Phils, and all the other vets here as well, I'd really like to spread some Christmas cheer! You newbies are more then welcome as well!!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

Jingle Bells!
    Hi, Donna.

I was just thinking of posting a question about where we are in this process. Can't wait to get the list. I make my cards, and I'm going to need TIME!!!

*hugs*
    Gail

P.S. Thanks again to both of you ladies for organizing this
  • Shayenne
    tootsie1 said:

Jingle Bells!
    Hi, Donna.

I was just thinking of posting a question about where we are in this process. Can't wait to get the list. I make my cards, and I'm going to need TIME!!!

*hugs*
    Gail

P.S. Thanks again to both of you ladies for organizing this

Theres...
    about 14 or so names I have, I will send them out ASAP, I just got unhooked from the pump, so once I'm feeling abit more energetic, I will upload them quickly!

Hugsss!!
    ~Donna
  • butterfly23
    butterfly23 Member Posts: 256
    Christmas Cards!
    Hi. where do I send my address and get everyone elses. I usually just post here. I would love to join the Christmas card club! :0)
    Karyn
  • Shayenne

Christmas Cards!
    Hi. where do I send my address and get everyone elses. I usually just post here. I would love to join the Christmas card club! :0)
    Karyn

Hi Karyn!
    Just PM with your name, hubby's and kids names, and I'll be typing out the list soon and sending it out.. also Beth (doRookie) is helping me out as well, you can PM her too!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • Holdtight
    Holdtight Member Posts: 151
    Christmas Cards
    I'm sorry but I am new at this how do I PM? LOL.
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Holdtight said:

Christmas Cards
    I'm sorry but I am new at this how do I PM? LOL.

I asked the question too..
    Click on CSN Home Page
    Go to Connect & Communicate (in blue)
    Click on # New Mail
    Go to the bottom of the page
    Click “write a new message”