Options
tommaseena
tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
A guy asks, "In what aisle could I find the Polish sausage?"

The clerk looks at him and says, "Are you Polish?"

The guy (clearly offended) says, "Well, yes I am! But let me ask you
something....

If I had asked for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian?

Or if I had asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?

Or if I asked for a Kosher hot dog. would you ask me if I was Jewish?

Or if I had asked for a Taco, would you ask if I was Mexican?

If I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was Irish?"

The clerk says, "Well, no, I probably wouldn't!"

With deep, self-righteous indignation, the guy says,
"Well then, why did you ask me if I'm Polish because I asked for Polish
sausage?"

The clerk replied, "Because you're in Home Depot."

Comments

• Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    As a proud Polish-American
    I am laughing my (&%@)#% off. Here's one of my favorite Polack jokes:

A pregnant Navy wife gets into a car accident and falls into a deep coma. A couple of months later, she wakes up and notices that she is no longer pregnant. Frantically, she asks the doctor about her baby.

The doctor answers: "Congratulations, ma'am... you had twins! a boy and a girl. Your husband's sub is still in the middle of the Pacific, so your brother who was visiting from Poland volunteered to name them."

Now the woman is really frantic. "No, not my brother... he hardly even speaks English!" She asks the doctor, "Well, what's the girl's name?"

"Denise."

"Denise? Very pretty name... I like it! What did he name the boy?"

"Denephew."
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Aortus said:

A pregnant Navy wife gets into a car accident and falls into a deep coma. A couple of months later, she wakes up and notices that she is no longer pregnant. Frantically, she asks the doctor about her baby.

The doctor answers: "Congratulations, ma'am... you had twins! a boy and a girl. Your husband's sub is still in the middle of the Pacific, so your brother who was visiting from Poland volunteered to name them."

Now the woman is really frantic. "No, not my brother... he hardly even speaks English!" She asks the doctor, "Well, what's the girl's name?"

"Denise."

"Denephew."

Funny
    Funny Joe.

Love the picture of you and Moopy.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Aortus said:

"Denise."

"Denephew."

LOL
    Margo, this is hilarious! Thanks!

Angie
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Angie2U said:

LOL
    Margo, this is hilarious! Thanks!

Angie

ROFLMAO
    I love this joke Margo! Thank you again for posting these jokes everyday. They make all of us smile!

And Joe, I love the pic of you and Lisa too!

♥ Noel
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

ROFLMAO
    I love this joke Margo! Thank you again for posting these jokes everyday. They make all of us smile!

And Joe, I love the pic of you and Lisa too!

♥ Noel

LMAO
    Sue :)
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    Good one Margo
    I took my second to the last taxol treatment on friday and have been basically dozing much of the day... nice to have a joke to wake up to.

THanks again

LInda T
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    mlmjt1 said:

Good one Margo
    I took my second to the last taxol treatment on friday and have been basically dozing much of the day... nice to have a joke to wake up to.

THanks again

LInda T

Margo and Joe -)))))
    Enjoyed .. I am Russian, and while traveling to Russia - stayed overnight in Poland .. Beautiful and Proud people. Cold .. 7 degree's below zero, we enjoyed our stay - snow and all.

VickiSam
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Margo and Joe -)))))
    Enjoyed .. I am Russian, and while traveling to Russia - stayed overnight in Poland .. Beautiful and Proud people. Cold .. 7 degree's below zero, we enjoyed our stay - snow and all.

VickiSam

Zdravstvutye!
    My Polish ancestors may not be pleased with it (although they were getting away from the Germans, not the Russians or Austrians), but I am a long-term fan of everything Russian... except the food.

I've been studying Russian on and off since I turned 40, and have been there four times: Moscow and St. Petersburg both in summer 2005 and summer 2006, and to St. Petersburg twice in 2007 (June and September). I look forward - someday soon, I hope - to experiencing a St. Petersburg winter accompanied for the first time by my beloved Tovarishch Moopskaya!

Do svidanya,
    Iosif Raymondovich
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    mlmjt1 said:

Good one Margo

THanks again

LInda T

☺ ☻

☺Margo☻
    I love this!
    Thanks for another LOL!

Love, Jeanne
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Aortus said:

"Denise."

"Denephew."

ROFLOL!!!
    Good one! Pammy
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

☺ ☻

☺Margo☻
    I love this!
    Thanks for another LOL!

Love, Jeanne
    Nice banner Jeanne. How do
    Nice banner Jeanne. How do you do those?

Angie