Day #19 of Sue's Rads

Options
2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Ladies, please!
    It is rare that I intervene in community misunderstandings and disagreements. I believe they are opportunities for growth and closer relationships when communication is respectful. But when they turn into accusations, open hostility, and personal attacks, it's time to step into the ring.

I have deleted several offensive posts. Replies to some of these posts were also deleted whether offensive or not since replies to posts are programmed to automatically delete.

Peace and love to all.
    :-)

Greta
    Your friendly CSN staff
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options

Ladies, please!
    It is rare that I intervene in community misunderstandings and disagreements. I believe they are opportunities for growth and closer relationships when communication is respectful. But when they turn into accusations, open hostility, and personal attacks, it's time to step into the ring.

I have deleted several offensive posts. Replies to some of these posts were also deleted whether offensive or not since replies to posts are programmed to automatically delete.

Peace and love to all.
    :-)

Greta
    Your friendly CSN staff

Thank you Greta....
    I appreciate all that you do and respect your decisions. Hugs and smiles! Pammy