Options
2»

Comments

• outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    lanie940 said:

I don't know if they have
    I don't know if they have Farrah style wigs, but I am pretty sure I saw Raquel Welsh style wigs. I don't need chemo, my oncotype score was 21, so I was borderline closer to the low side so I decided I'd forgo the chemo and just get the rads and the hormone therapy, but I was looking at the wigs and hats just in case.

Believe it or not, when I was in my early 20's I had 3 synthetic wigs and a fall. I had the fall in a plastic bag to put in place when I got to work, well it slipped off the passenger's seat onto the floor, I went to reach for it and drove up onto someone's lawn! Luckily, they didn't see me, it was early in the morning!

That's really
    funny,Lanie! Just glad you didn't hurt yourself!!
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    Congratulations!
    I'm proud of you. It is one of the hardest things to do. But there is light at the end of the tunnel. I finished chemo early in March and I had my first haircut Friday night. Not much, just clean up around the back and cut out around my ears, just where the baby hair was going a little nuts. I never thought I'd see my hair again, and now its coming back. Please remember to keep your head warm, it was a cold winter!
    Prayers - Pat
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    It is such a difficult and
    It is such a difficult and sometimes even a thing for most of us to have to do what you did...so bless your heart! I am sure your friend is right about you, and that you are still gorgeous! ( but the Kindred Spirits in here already knew that! )

Hugs,
    Chen♥