Options
13»

Comments

• padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    mgm42 said:

You're facing my worst nightmare....
    Oh, Pat. Please know how very sorry I am for what you are going through, and that I'm amazed and encouraged by your attitude. You are facing my worst nightmare - yet another mammogram which shows something suspcious and the interminable waiting - AGAIN! You are so strong. I'm sure we'll all be watching for your posts. And, I'm thinking positively that you WILL DANCE WITH NED. Hugs, Mariynn

Thanks!
    I am scared out of my mind. Last night I woke up at 2 am in a full blown anxiety attack. I thought my heart would beat right out of my chest, down the hall and out the door and do a triathalon and get back into me before dawn! I was shaking all over and the pounding in my head sounded like someone banging on the walls. On the outside I'm smiling and assuring my family its just a cyst, but inside I want to scream. I find today I tear up at absolutely nothing. I just wish he would do the biopsy tomorrow right there in his office, but I know I'll be scheduled within the week.

At least I know the right boob is dancing with NED, lets pray this one is too!

Thanks for all of your kind words and thoughts Marilyn, I appreciate them~

And everyone of you all too!

Love - Pat
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options

Sending love...
    Hello Pat,
    I'm new to the site but just reading all the responses you've had I can feel you are surrounded by much love. I pray you can keep your calm feelings - know I'm thinking all positive thoughts and keeping you in my prayers.
    Jenny

Hi Jenny
    Thank you and you are so right. Every time this weekend I thought about it, I knew all these ladies were here with their beautiful thoughts and prayers. I am glad you found us (although not for the reason you are here), these are strong, powerful, wonderful and loving women, and they and I will be with you as you go through this. They have been there for me and I love each and every one of them.
    Hugs - Pat