New Worry

Options
2»

Comments

• mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Hugs and prayers Pat. We'll
    Hugs and prayers Pat. We'll all be praying that it turns out to be fatty deposit. Love, Lili
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Pat, sending you extra
    Pat, sending you extra positive thoughts... know that you are in prayers and thoughts as you go in for your mammo...hang in there... wishing you the best my friend...

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    prayers
    prayers are going up for you. you are ok
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    ladybug22 said:

prayers
    prayers are going up for you. you are ok

Pat
    I am keeping good thoughts for you and praying very hard that everything will be just fine for you. Please let us know when you can!

Kylez ♥
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options

Hoping it's "nothing"...
    Of course you're worried, Pat. Totally understandable.

I'll be hoping your mammo turns out just fine. That what you've felt is simply scar tissue (which I have a lot of - both from surgery, and rads), or something else that's harmless.

Good thoughts your way - and, please keep us posted.

Wish it was.........
    Unfortunately, the lump is in the other breast. About 5 inches from the port scar. I am nervous and stressed out, but again, covering it well here at work and at home. Nobody knows I'm screaming inside wondering how another one could grow after all the shi-poopoo that has been pumped and shot into my body this past year. Nobody except us, where I know I can speak freely and get honest answers and constant support. You ladies are wonderful. The mammo is at 3 tomorrow (eastern time) so I will post on Friday morning. My home computer is on the blink.

Thanks for ALL your support, love, hugs, and everything!!!!! You are truly Blessed Women!

Pat
  • lovelylola
    lovelylola Member Posts: 279
    Options
    Sending strong vibes and
    prayers your way. I know this is a scary time but know that there are a lot of us out here rooting for you and will be here for you no matter what the outcome! It is crap (yep deep doo-doo) when you have to go thru it more than once but you will come thru it like the survivor you have been and are still. Sending you internet hugs, Lola.
  • ruthielaine
    ruthielaine Member Posts: 59
    Options
    Good Luck
    Good Luck to you on your Mammo - i have alot of lumps that turned out to be nothing if that helps but I know you still worry - will we ever get to a time in our lives where we can stop worrying? I'll say prayers for you on Thursday but I'll bet its nothing
  • jolenew
    jolenew Member Posts: 38
    Options
    HANG IN THERE
    I WILL PRAY FOR YOU. I HAVE TO GO IN NOW EVERY 6 MONTHS FOR A MAMO AND I AM SCARED EVERYTIME. THEY FIND LUMPS BUT LUCKILY ITS NOTHING. HOPE YOURS WILL BE THE SAME
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    jolenew said:

HANG IN THERE
    I WILL PRAY FOR YOU. I HAVE TO GO IN NOW EVERY 6 MONTHS FOR A MAMO AND I AM SCARED EVERYTIME. THEY FIND LUMPS BUT LUCKILY ITS NOTHING. HOPE YOURS WILL BE THE SAME

Praying
    for you and hope it turns out good. Keep your spirits high, try to anyways. I know you have to be worried. Please let us know how it goes.

laura
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Hi Pat
    I just wanted to tell you that you are in my prayers and I will be anxiously waiting Friday to hear what the outcome is. I hope all goes well tomorrow. Hugs...Pammy