Last Chemo today!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    Hi dyaneb
    I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!

I will be done with my chemo after 2 more sessions!!!

Have a great weekend and celebrate

Hugs
    LInda T
  • e_hope
    e_hope Member Posts: 370
    Options
    congrats..
    That's a great feeling to be done with chemo. I too still have this cloud over my head but for me as much as I was happy to be done with chemo.. I will be even more happy just to be done with all of this.. I just started rad. (first week didn't go so well)..

Congrats on completing this phase.. how your side effects are not too bad... :-)
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options
    e_hope said:

congrats..
    That's a great feeling to be done with chemo. I too still have this cloud over my head but for me as much as I was happy to be done with chemo.. I will be even more happy just to be done with all of this.. I just started rad. (first week didn't go so well)..

Congrats on completing this phase.. how your side effects are not too bad... :-)

That's
    So Wonderful!!! and the weekend is just starting!!! Hope you do something to celebrate this weekend!!!
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    dyane
    Awesome! That's great news! One step closer to the top! Haven't been there yet, but I have no doubt rads are soooo much easier!
    Congratulations!
    Cathy
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options
    Cat64 said:

dyane
    Awesome! That's great news! One step closer to the top! Haven't been there yet, but I have no doubt rads are soooo much easier!
    Congratulations!
    Cathy

Congratulations on finishing
    Congratulations on finishing chemo. Good luck with your rads--once you start, the time will go really fast.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!
    Congratulations for completion of a truly difficult task! Awesome that you're DONE!!! :-)

As Moopy stated - the worst of it is now behind you. Am sharing in your happiness - and am so relieved for you!

Kind regards, Susan
  • TxLady
    TxLady Member Posts: 37
    Options
    Great News!
    Glad the chemo is over. . . one step closer!
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! This is huge!!

.myspace-marquee {height:75px;width:500px;background-color:blue;font-family:Cursive;font-size:22pt;color:yellow;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold;border-width:4;border-style:dashed;border-color:pink;}

Wooohooooo and
    Congratulations !!!

Lots Of Love
    Aurora
  • California Girl
    Options
    Congratulations
    That is so awesome! I can't wait for my last chemo...my 3rd will be next Friday.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Congratulations
    That is so awesome! I can't wait for my last chemo...my 3rd will be next Friday.

Congratulations .. Was it as bad as you thought???
    I will be finishing my first round on Tuesday, 5 more to follow. It is foggy and dark, I can not even imagine another 5 months of Chemo. Taking it 1 day at a time.

I am so very happy for you.

VickiSam