squamous cell maxillary sinus cancer--anyone???

Options
2»

Comments

• Jack Jones
    Jack Jones Member Posts: 1
    Options

INVERTED PAPILOMA WITH SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA RT NASAL PASSAGE

Greetings! Anyone with this? Just had my surgery to remove the tumor 6-17-19. Margins were clean, no radiation or chemo at this time...just watching right now. Removed bone and cartilage in my septum.

C

Squamous cell carcinoma

I had my surgery last June.  They cut from my eyebrow down the side of my nose and part of my lip.  It healed good however, still have problems with eye and nose watering and pain below the eye... they reomoved that bone when they removed the tumor... It's hard to talk to people about what's going on because I get embarrassed and depressed about all of it.  I also worry about it comming back... I guess I can't complain too much, when i went in for surgery... they told me to prepare to lose the eye.   I hope all is well with you and you're not having the same issues I am.

• MyAlice
    MyAlice Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2020 #23
    Options
    Paranasal sinus cancer at ethmoid sinus into left eye orbit

I am facing treatment for this horrible rare cancer. Does anyone know how much of the left side of my face they will likely cut off ? Will I look like a horror movie survivor after they do the surgery ? I have a swollen left eye and all they usual symptoms, but have not yet had the biopsy to confirm what I am sure is stage 3 or 4. Anybody know if they can effect a cure AND save the eye?

• KAL22
    KAL22 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2021 #24
    Options
    checking in

Hi Alice,

Just joined even though I am in remission. I was just checking in- hope you are doing well and into remission yourself!