a/c side effects

prv
prv Member Posts: 107
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
anyone have difficulty swallowing and pain on soles of feet while on Adriamycin and cytoxan? Does this go away? Also had some skin discoloration near genital / rectal area. Does this go away? Will see dr. Monday. Thanks

Comments

• chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    PRV
    Sorry to hear you are having problems with the A/C. I had that treatment, finished in Aug. and didn't have those problems. Hugs, Diane
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    chickad52 said:

PRV
    Sorry to hear you are having problems with the A/C. I had that treatment, finished in Aug. and didn't have those problems. Hugs, Diane

prv
    I have had sores and thrush like rash in my mouth, but not the other symptoms. Just real tired. Hope you feel better.

laura
  • e_hope
    e_hope Member Posts: 370
    I did 4 treatments of the
    I did 4 treatments of the A/C without those side effects only extremely tired. I did have mouth issues with the taxotere and terrible pain with those 4 treatments.
  • sophy
    sophy Member Posts: 22
    ac
    I had 4 treatments of these drugs in 08, While my nurse was injecting the adriomycon, she had me take spoonfuls of ice chips, said it stopped mouth soars, and it did, however i had a bout with blisters on my feet, that with creams went away in about a week
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    A/C is really tough.

A/C is really tough.