DO NOT CLICK ON THE THREAD TITLED BREAST CANCER PLEASE - COULD HAVE A VIRUS

Kylez
Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Some keep clicking on the flagged posting titled breast cancer and replying to it and it would be best to just let the thread fade away. It could have a virus where you click on it, where it say alzheimer's in blue. So, just avoid it, do not reply to it, and, hopefully a newbie won't click on it with this warning. Just replying to it just keeps it near the top. So, just ignore it and most certainly do not reply to it. Let it fade away and let the administration remove it. Thanks!

Kylez ♥

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    I wouldn't have, and,
    I wouldn't have, and, especially after I saw that it was flagged by the administration. Thanks for the warning Kylez!

Sue :)
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Ritzy said:

I wouldn't have, and,
    I wouldn't have, and, especially after I saw that it was flagged by the administration. Thanks for the warning Kylez!

Sue :)

ohhh Man
    I clicked on it a couple times once when it first showed up then to read what you sisters wrote... great...
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Calleen said:

ohhh Man
    I clicked on it a couple times once when it first showed up then to read what you sisters wrote... great...

Ok, I won't even look at it.
    Ok, I won't even look at it. Thanks!

Hugs
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    thank for the heads up

thank for the heads up
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Thanks
    OK, I won't click on it, but can you tell me what it said?!

Mimi
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    mimivac said:

Thanks
    OK, I won't click on it, but can you tell me what it said?!

Mimi

I know..curiosity
    Hi Mimi. It is just a bunch of jibberish or nonsense, but, it does have a url link that says alzheimer's in blue that some might click on, and, it could have a virus in it. Like someone said, if you know the person, fine, but, in this case, it is a newbie and the post makes no sense. Just thought everyone should be warned. Did I explain it ok? And, people keep replying to it with ? and stuff because it makes no sense, but, that also keeps bringing it to the top of the discussion topics here. So, if we just ignore it, it will be gone soon.

Kylez ♥
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Kylez said:

I know..curiosity
    Hi Mimi. It is just a bunch of jibberish or nonsense, but, it does have a url link that says alzheimer's in blue that some might click on, and, it could have a virus in it. Like someone said, if you know the person, fine, but, in this case, it is a newbie and the post makes no sense. Just thought everyone should be warned. Did I explain it ok? And, people keep replying to it with ? and stuff because it makes no sense, but, that also keeps bringing it to the top of the discussion topics here. So, if we just ignore it, it will be gone soon.

Kylez ♥

Thanks Kylez! I willNOT!
    Thanks Kylez! I willNOT! There have been a lot of whacko posts lately from a lot of whackos.

Lex♥
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    thanks for the heads up!

thanks for the heads up!
  • sgamtd
    sgamtd Member Posts: 124
    elm3544 said:

thanks for the heads up!

thanks for the heads up!

thanks
    thanks for the alert
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    sgamtd said:

thanks
    thanks for the alert

Thanks. I did look at it,
    Thanks. I did look at it, but, didn't want to BUMP it up for attention.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    susie09 said:

Thanks. I did look at it,
    Thanks. I did look at it, but, didn't want to BUMP it up for attention.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

I have to be honest
    I was up late last night and saw it first, AND I FLAGGED IT!

I didn't like it and it's the second time I saw it, it makes no sense!

I think it's gone now, but thanks for the heads up Kylez, new comers might not know, I don't know why people would post junk like that on here, it makes me mad.

Aurora
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

I have to be honest
    I was up late last night and saw it first, AND I FLAGGED IT!

I didn't like it and it's the second time I saw it, it makes no sense!

I think it's gone now, but thanks for the heads up Kylez, new comers might not know, I don't know why people would post junk like that on here, it makes me mad.

Aurora

If people would quit
    If people would quit responding, it would go away, but, they keep responding to it. geesh

No, it is there. Pam just responded to it and brought it back towards the top. :(

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    susie09 said:

If people would quit
    If people would quit responding, it would go away, but, they keep responding to it. geesh

No, it is there. Pam just responded to it and brought it back towards the top. :(

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

That's weird
    I don't see it, but if I do I won't be clicking on it either, it's sad that these weirdo's have nothing better to do!

Aurora
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

That's weird
    I don't see it, but if I do I won't be clicking on it either, it's sad that these weirdo's have nothing better to do!

Aurora

ACS removed it now. Greta is
    ACS removed it now. Greta is on. But, akissforme had it back at the top a minute ago. I hope it is gone so noone else clicks on it too.
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    I have put myself in the corner!!
    So sorry....I did respond, agreeing what a bad idea it would be to respond to links like that, and like an idiot....click....I did just what I was saying DON'T DO!! I have grounded myself for miss behavior and as a punishment will only have 1 scoop ice-cream instead of 2 scoops tonight! (Sorry everyone.....my bad) :(
    Pammy