MIC......KEY................B-R-O-K-E........................

Buzzard
Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
M_I_C....K_E_Y.........B_R_O_K_EEEEEEEE

Well that's the song I sang coming home last night. We rolled in about 11:30 and all were wore out. It was a great trip and all of us had a blast. Good to get back home though. I never thought it would actually feel good to have to get up and feed cats , dogs, and chickens, and then mow the yard but Im back home ...I am off until next Thursday night and have a lot of catching up to do around here. Good to be back, and hopefully everyone is still doing great here.....

Clift

Comments

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Ol' Mickey
    Mickey was a wallet buster back then...and I can only imagine he wants more now :)

You gotta' pay to play, right?

Sounds like a wonderful time - there was a lot to do back in the days when we went, I'm sure there is more down there now than you could throw a stick at.

Glad you had a good time - I'd like to see it again one day too.

See you, Clift
    -Craig
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    Sundanceh said:

Ol' Mickey
    Mickey was a wallet buster back then...and I can only imagine he wants more now :)

You gotta' pay to play, right?

Sounds like a wonderful time - there was a lot to do back in the days when we went, I'm sure there is more down there now than you could throw a stick at.

Glad you had a good time - I'd like to see it again one day too.

See you, Clift
    -Craig

I am
    glad you had a good time all i know is that there is a lot of walking at that place but it is worht it.

michelle
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Clift
    Clift,

So glad you had a good time. Ah yes Mickey does have a way of getting the money. :)

Disney is a wonderful place. I worked at Disneyland as a teen.

Enjoy your regular day back home.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • nudgie
    nudgie Member Posts: 1,478 Member
    Glad
    you enjoyed yourself. I can only assume that you visited Mickey and Minnie Mouse. I've only been there once and it brought out the kid in me. It was a BLAST :)
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Trip
    Glad you had a fun and safe trip. Yup that place can really get into your wallet with everything you do there. It is nice to get back home and get into your normal routine, however, you'll probably want another vacation after you've gotten home :) Welcome back.

Kim
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342

Trip
    Glad you had a fun and safe trip. Yup that place can really get into your wallet with everything you do there. It is nice to get back home and get into your normal routine, however, you'll probably want another vacation after you've gotten home :) Welcome back.

Kim

Awww....
    ...Glad to hear you had fun though, I have never been to Florida, or Disneyland, I heard they have really expensive foods there too?? I bet I'd need over a few thousand dollars to just hang there for the day, did you ride the rides? see any shows? And do they have fireworks shows every night?

Hope you had some nice relaxing walks on the beach as well :]

Hugssss!
    ~Donna