Options
2»

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    lanie940 said:

They told me in advance that
    They told me in advance that I'd feel warm and that I'd think I had wet my pants. I knew the gal who did my CT scan. I actually worked with her when we were CNA's at the Nursing Home! Actually it was she who got the Dr's to approve for a more extensive CT scan than just my abdomen where the hernia was, so I got a more complete report on my other organs. It was great to have a person I knew!

also if you like pedicures
    also if you like pedicures manicures (without the cuticle trimming) get one done because they dont want you to get one during chemo.
    I have had my second AC just got my hair buzzed, first AC kind of kicked my butt but I also got my menstrual period right after and it was not a good one. this one better as I know how my body reacts. what I like to eat (or not) lost 8 pds last cycle. and i jump on any twinge of nausea etc... No pain yet from neulasta. headaches though so take tylenol and am fine. Sounds bad but actually once you know how you react it goes much better. tolerable and doable.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    carkris said:

also if you like pedicures
    also if you like pedicures manicures (without the cuticle trimming) get one done because they dont want you to get one during chemo.
    I have had my second AC just got my hair buzzed, first AC kind of kicked my butt but I also got my menstrual period right after and it was not a good one. this one better as I know how my body reacts. what I like to eat (or not) lost 8 pds last cycle. and i jump on any twinge of nausea etc... No pain yet from neulasta. headaches though so take tylenol and am fine. Sounds bad but actually once you know how you react it goes much better. tolerable and doable.

Great to see you posting
    Great to see you posting Liz! Keeping you in my prayers as always!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣