Greatest Losers...results are in!!

Akiss4me
Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
So sorry everybody for not posting sooner. Elm did inquire who won as she was so sweet to make a bracelet for the winner!! I just know it wasn't me and I am soooooo jealous because I really, really wanted one! Eating lots of ice-cream has side effects... I ended up not losing an ounce (boo whoooo). This was not the reason I didn't post the winner....I totally got caught up in things and it slipped my mind! My sincerest apologies. And now.......

Second runner up with a total of -4 was fauxma (Stef)
First runner up with a total of -5 was tasha_lll (Julia)

Well, without any further delay (and please contact elm3544 to claim your prize!) it is now time to announce the winner!! (drum roll please.......) With a total of -6 the winner is.....

*********Laura (lolad)**********
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Comments

• elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    CONGRATULATIONS LAURA
    You did it! Please PM me if you want your prize: a handmade awareness bracelet or pair of earrings! I have posted photos of them in my expressions.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    elm3544 said:

CONGRATULATIONS LAURA
    You did it! Please PM me if you want your prize: a handmade awareness bracelet or pair of earrings! I have posted photos of them in my expressions.

Congrats Laura and Tasha too
    Congrats Laura and Tasha too and anyone else who lost or even stayed the same. I confess that I have gained 3 of my 4 back. Not good if I am not being watched. But I will try again.
    Stef
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    fauxma said:

Congrats Laura and Tasha too
    Congrats Laura and Tasha too and anyone else who lost or even stayed the same. I confess that I have gained 3 of my 4 back. Not good if I am not being watched. But I will try again.
    Stef

Great Job!
    ~~Congrats! Lady Losers!! I am still hoping for some success here over the next few months. It is so tough to lose weight. I just love food, and good food!
    ~oh yeah, and chocolate--heehee
    Mel
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    CONGRATS
    CONGRAT TO LAURA!!Great Job!!
    and CONGRATS to Stef and Julia also. All you girls are AWESOME!! Diane
  • 4slurpee
    4slurpee Member Posts: 41
    congrats
    Congratulations to the winners!! Sorry I dropped out it has been a rough few weeks. I should have left a message instead of leaving you hanging. I am usually not one to just give up. I did lose two on the path though so that is good. Again congratulations!!
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    4slurpee said:

congrats
    Congratulations to the winners!! Sorry I dropped out it has been a rough few weeks. I should have left a message instead of leaving you hanging. I am usually not one to just give up. I did lose two on the path though so that is good. Again congratulations!!

Hot Dang
    I had no clue. Ive been out of it for a while and didnt even know. Thanks guys! Now i think ill celebrate with that ice cream and elm, i did pm you. The bracelets are beautiful and couldnt have come at a better time. I lost my awareness bracelet last week. Always wore it. I think it fell off somewhere outside of the house or something. Thanks again yall

laura