Run 4 your money Margo..... Filthy joke of the day..about seamen too! LOL

tasha_111
tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
These 3 sailors hit land at the Statue of Liberty and have 4 days shore leave..... The first night they go out drinking until they can't remember their names!
Day 2 they spend on the beach... Night 2 Clubbing...Then One had an idea.... "Hey, let's go visit a brothel!"... one of the others says he's not that keen on soup so they have to smack him upside the head and explain...
First sailor goes in and chooses a brunette for $30...Comes out 20 minutes later with a huge smile on his face. Second sailor goes in (not to be outdone) chooses a redhead for $50...and comes out with a huge smile on his face too.. The third sailor chooses a blonde and pays $100...comes out tem minutes later writhing in agony! "HEY Man".. say the other two.."What happened?"....He couldn't speak.... The first sailor decided to explain... "Hey I paid $30 to the brunette who covered my appendage in chocolate sauce and nuts....and.....". The second sailor said "Hey I paid $50 to the lovely redhead who put a donut on my appendage with strawberry sauce and sprinkles!.... and....."...The third sailor was recovered enough to talk now.... "I paid the gorgeous Blonde $100, she used two sugared donuts, fresh cream, nuts, chocolate and srawberry sauce and .........It looked so good I ATE IT MYSELF!"

OK I'll flag it myself.........LOLOL
Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments