new to this site and new diagnosis

Options
2»

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Welcome, LauraLL
    So much good info and advice has already been posted here...

Just want to welcome you to our amazingly supportive and caring group.

Hi Laura! Wanting to
    Hi Laura! Wanting to welcome you and tell you that we are here 24/7 if you need us!

Lex♥
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Hi Laura
    Just adding my welcome. Glad you found us though sorry for the reason. Pammy
  • Sam726
    Sam726 Member Posts: 233
    Options
    So sorry to hear
    I am so sorry to hear your news. I too am recently diagnosed (Aug 20th). Even though my cancer has not spread, my advice to you is to get a second opinion. When I received my diagnosis, all I wanted to do was get rid of it and didnt care who did it! But after thinking over it through the weekend and realizing that another day wasnt going to make a difference, I decided to get a second opinion. I am SO glad I did...it opened up a new path of treatment that I wasnt aware of and it was the path that I felt was right for me. I know you are an emotional mess right now, as was I...but be patient, take good notes, take someone with to support you in your decisions and to take notes too. I find I forget everything the doctor says cause my mind is going 1 mil miles an hour! You never know what the next door you open may reveal! Good luck to you sister....stay positive!! I hope to hear good news from you soon!