I still exist!!!

woodsygal
woodsygal Member Posts: 64
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi all,

I have been doing really well with the chemo. Half way through with A/C. I have totally lost my hair everywhere but my eyebrows and lashes. Cool!!! I love not shaving!!!! My wigs are awesome, tho, I find myself taking them off after work in the car!! My grandson pulled it off yesterday, it was hilarious!!!

Went shopping today and got some good deals at Bass shoes and Dressbarn. Work is going good, ignoring the "riff-raff". The dogs are wonderful, I love walking them. I just wrote my landlady and told her I will be moving in a couple months, the guy upstairs is a heavy smoker and it permeates into the hall and under my door. I have complained to no avail ( she just yesses me). I value my health and cannot get focused 100% on my recovery with that issue in the way! It is supposedly a non smoking apt.

I need to be supported , not pacified. Anyways, my daughter is off to a whale watch tomorrow, so, staying at her home and watching her pups~! Love to you all......Carlie

Comments

• outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Carlie
    sounds like you are doing pretty good-I'm so glad!
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Carlie, sounds like you're
    Carlie, sounds like you're doing good and that is so nice to hear. I can't believe you still have your eyebrows and lashes. Mine were gone by the 3rd tx. Good luck to you on your new smoke-free home and so good to hear from you again...
    jan
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769

Carlie, sounds like you're
    Carlie, sounds like you're doing good and that is so nice to hear. I can't believe you still have your eyebrows and lashes. Mine were gone by the 3rd tx. Good luck to you on your new smoke-free home and so good to hear from you again...
    jan

Carlie
    Carlie,
    You sound so wonderfully upbeat and that is wonderful.
    I never lost my eyebrows or lashes--they just thinned.
    Keep us posted on your new apartment.

Hugs,
    Margo