non-cancer topic....avatar

Akiss4me
Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hey everybody. As you can see, I posted a new avatar. She's really cool. But she is suppose to be dancing!! For some reason I can't get that to work when I edit my picture. No, really, you should see her dance! It's sooooo funny! So, for all you computer savy people out there and those of you who have animated avatars, can you tell me the secret how to get her to work? I tried copy & paste, copy and open in new window, etc. I must be doing something wrong. Let's see if we can't get her mov'in and groov'in!!! Pammy

Comments

• TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    You're gonna hurt me, Pammy...
    Pammy, I know you're gonna hurt me for this...but without the movin' and groovin', your avatar looks to me like a lady gettin' up off the toilet! I swear, when I saw it for the first time yesterday, I thought, man, that Pammy really has some STRANGE pictures, doesn't she?

On top of that, I have NO advice to help you get her dancing....okay, I'm ducking under my desk right now, while you're throwing things at me through your computer screen. But I look forward to seeing her dance while she gets up off that toilet!

:-) Traci
  • Akiss4me
    TraciInLA said:

You're gonna hurt me, Pammy...
    Pammy, I know you're gonna hurt me for this...but without the movin' and groovin', your avatar looks to me like a lady gettin' up off the toilet! I swear, when I saw it for the first time yesterday, I thought, man, that Pammy really has some STRANGE pictures, doesn't she?

On top of that, I have NO advice to help you get her dancing....okay, I'm ducking under my desk right now, while you're throwing things at me through your computer screen. But I look forward to seeing her dance while she gets up off that toilet!

LOL
    You are too funny Traci!! Don't worry....I'm too passive to hurl anything at you (of course I start the Tamoxifen next week, that can all change). Besides, I think your imagination is "stranger" than my pic. LOL On the other hand....you could be right!! Hugs Pammy
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Can't help you out Pammy but
    Can't help you out Pammy but I'm looking forward to seeing her moving and groovin.

jan
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Pammy, I have to agree with Traci!
    Pammy, I have to agree with Traci! She so does look like she is pulling her skirt back out of her backside that she mistakenly tucked in after using a public restroom! And, heck, she's OLD, she will darn well dance if and when she wants to, and there is nothing you can do to make her act otherwise! And maybe, just like the stuffed animals and dolls which I KNEW came to life and played in my room while I was in grammar school, maybe your avatar dances with all of the other avatars in here while you are asleep.....

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    chenheart said:

Pammy, I have to agree with Traci!
    Pammy, I have to agree with Traci! She so does look like she is pulling her skirt back out of her backside that she mistakenly tucked in after using a public restroom! And, heck, she's OLD, she will darn well dance if and when she wants to, and there is nothing you can do to make her act otherwise! And maybe, just like the stuffed animals and dolls which I KNEW came to life and played in my room while I was in grammar school, maybe your avatar dances with all of the other avatars in here while you are asleep.....

Hugs,
    Chen♥

If an avatar dances in a forest...
    ...and there's no one there to see it....

Claudia, I don't know whether to be glad that you and I saw the same thing in Pammy's avatar -- or to rush to the phone to make an appointment with the nearest mental health professional: "See Doc, there's this 50-foot woman on my computer named Claudia -- and I'm starting to think like her!!!"

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    TraciInLA said:

If an avatar dances in a forest...
    ...and there's no one there to see it....

Claudia, I don't know whether to be glad that you and I saw the same thing in Pammy's avatar -- or to rush to the phone to make an appointment with the nearest mental health professional: "See Doc, there's this 50-foot woman on my computer named Claudia -- and I'm starting to think like her!!!"

Don't even THINK about blaming this on me! LOL LOL
    Not so fast, sister! YOU saw it first! And no shrink would be surprised or worried about that revelation; we are, after all,in California....

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Akiss4me
    Ha ha ha.....
    You two are cracking me up (lol). Dancing while I sleep? You know, I think she may have been in a slightly different position yesterday!! I just wish someone could tell me how to make her work!! She really is adorable dancing!! Pammy
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Akiss4me said:

Ha ha ha.....
    You two are cracking me up (lol). Dancing while I sleep? You know, I think she may have been in a slightly different position yesterday!! I just wish someone could tell me how to make her work!! She really is adorable dancing!! Pammy

I miss the sweet kitty
    Guess I am in the minority. I loved the small kitten and her sad "You eated my cookie?" However, among Pammy's avatars, this new supposed-to-be-dancing lady is a new favorites. (Sorry, Pammy, the orangutan scared me! It is taking awhile to get past the trauma.)
  • Akiss4me
    Moopy23 said:

I miss the sweet kitty
    Guess I am in the minority. I loved the small kitten and her sad "You eated my cookie?" However, among Pammy's avatars, this new supposed-to-be-dancing lady is a new favorites. (Sorry, Pammy, the orangutan scared me! It is taking awhile to get past the trauma.)

So sorry I scared you!
    I like the kitty too, but she is taking a break (smile). If I can't get her to work, I have a couple others I can try. I just think somehow I am doing it wrong. Pammy
  • sgamtd
    sgamtd Member Posts: 124
    Akiss4me said:

So sorry I scared you!
    I like the kitty too, but she is taking a break (smile). If I can't get her to work, I have a couple others I can try. I just think somehow I am doing it wrong. Pammy

of all of them I loved the shaved monkey with the pink baby blanket the most.