What do you do....

Options
2»

Comments

• Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    When I am down and scared....
    I cry!! Don't know if the crying is what helps or I just plain get over it, but I always find myself moving forward somehow. I like everyones suggestions! I think I'll try some myself even if I'm not down or scared! Pammy
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    VickiSam said:

This is what I do ...
    I post .. I read, write in my personal journal, pray. I too am not working, so I have lots ..of time on my hands, not to mention that both my children have returned to school, 8/31.

I try and do something nice for someone everyday. Examples .. send a hand written card, something little. This helps me with my down in the dumps mood.

Today I thought that I would go and purchase a few pairs of cheap eye glasses .. take out the glass and would wear the frame inlieu of makeup - sounds werid, however, if we lose our hair ... eyebrown and eyelashes will go as well. As a make-up wearer, I am positive that I will not put any powder, cream etc on my eyelids .. afraid of the gems and dust getting into my eyes.. so I opted for various colors of eye wear to bring out my eyes without fussing with makeup.

Vicki
    that is kind of neat-your idea with the eyeglasses. Never thought about that before.
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

When I am down and scared....
    I cry!! Don't know if the crying is what helps or I just plain get over it, but I always find myself moving forward somehow. I like everyones suggestions! I think I'll try some myself even if I'm not down or scared! Pammy

prv
    Praying and writing are what helps me the most. Sometimes its very hard to pray, especially when you are going through what you are, but thats when you need it the most. I write in a journal, mostly poetry, i might post one on my expression page tomorrow. I have posted one on board before. Try to stay calm and cry like pammy said. It gets it out anyway that way.

Take care
    laura