Options
2»

Comments

• taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Not long now, Nancy!
    I did not have a cast or mold made although I have heard that some have had this done. I had the tattoos and I am positioned by the laser lights. Usually they will put a foam wedgie under my right side just to raise that corner of me slightly. Teehee.....I guess it's because I am lopsided now and do not lay even!! Pammy

Yep... sign me up too... got
    Yep... sign me up too... got my very own set of dots this morning.... now I too get to play connect the dots...(hey a new game for hubby)... lol.. I just hope the marker traces they did wash off!!!

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    taleena said:

Yep... sign me up too... got
    Yep... sign me up too... got my very own set of dots this morning.... now I too get to play connect the dots...(hey a new game for hubby)... lol.. I just hope the marker traces they did wash off!!!

♥ & hugs,

~T

Yeah Taleena! (clapping hands)
    You made it through your simulation! Don't worry, the marker parts do wash off. But don't freak out like I did thinking you washed the tattoos away! The dots were soooooo tiny that I couldn't find them after all the marker was gone. Good thing they were blue because all the freckles that came out as I "tanned" would have made it even harder to find them. I swear I have the little AND the big dipper on my chest!!! Pammy
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Inconsiderate Post
    Dear Pammy, I apologize for my inconsiderate post. I wasn't thinking about the people whose hearts and lungs do receive radiation. I know you think I sound wacky about tanning on my back - I think it was from having radiation to the lymph nodes at my collarbone and axillary area. I don't think the tech was joking. Lynn

Awwww, Lynn
    You don't have to apologize, I wasn't worried. I'm OK with other parts getting radiated as it is better for me than the alternative. I'm actually surprised how comfortable I am with it. But if I end up with a tan on my back.....that wouldn't surprise me either!! Many strange things have happened on this journey!! LOL Pammy
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Go Pammy
    Go!!
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    Options

Go Pammy
    Go!!

I'm counting down with you
    Hey Pammy,

You're my hero. Only a few rads left and such small complaints, like boobie dandruff. You go girl!!!

Love ya,
    Debi
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    30 RAD's ? Wow .. Hero doesn't describe what you've
    been thru. I have admiration for you. Keep the postings coming, as I so enjoy them.

Vicki
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    I remember that weeks and
    I remember that weeks and weeks after I was removing my bra and I thought what was this brown flaky stuff in the right cup and I realized it was my skin peeling, just like a sun tan. It seemed so gross and it was itchy too. But I used lotion and took benadryl and all was good.
    Stef