Anyone heard from Cherylhutch

Options
Mike49
Mike49 Member Posts: 261
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I have not seen a post from Cheryl in many moons, I hope that's an indication all is well.

Comments

• PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Options
    All is well
    I've been in touch with her. She is very busy with the theater work she does. She's doing and feeling great last I heard a few weeks ago
    -phil
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Options
    ME too
    I was wondering how she is doing. I know she said she would be busy but thought she might pop in every once in a while, but glad to hear she is doing well, please give her my best when you talk to her next.

Thanks
    Beth
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Options
    dorookie said:

ME too
    I was wondering how she is doing. I know she said she would be busy but thought she might pop in every once in a while, but glad to hear she is doing well, please give her my best when you talk to her next.

Thanks
    Beth

Yeah,
    I remember her wanting a break, but do see her alot and have talked to her a few weeks ago on Facebook, she sounds like she been very busy and having alot of fun with the theater, always on the go that woman is! I miss her on here as well, and hope to see her soon here.

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • Mike49
    Mike49 Member Posts: 261
    Options
    PhillieG said:

All is well
    I've been in touch with her. She is very busy with the theater work she does. She's doing and feeling great last I heard a few weeks ago
    -phil

Great
    Thanks Phil for the update, she has a right to drop off and to privacy too, I just miss the smart commentary and wisdom she has. I am glad she is busy and doing well.
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Options
    Shayenne said:

Yeah,
    I remember her wanting a break, but do see her alot and have talked to her a few weeks ago on Facebook, she sounds like she been very busy and having alot of fun with the theater, always on the go that woman is! I miss her on here as well, and hope to see her soon here.

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

yes, she is missed
    She has lots of wisdom to share............especially wih the newbies!
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Nana b said:

yes, she is missed
    She has lots of wisdom to share............especially wih the newbies!

Definately Missed
    I miss her too. She was one of the first to befriend me on this board. She made me feel very welcome and shared her wisdom. I do understand wanting to have some privacy. I am just glad to hear she is doing well.

Jennie
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options

Definately Missed
    I miss her too. She was one of the first to befriend me on this board. She made me feel very welcome and shared her wisdom. I do understand wanting to have some privacy. I am just glad to hear she is doing well.

Jennie

I miss
    You too.

michelle