Should we start a new post about radiation treatment questions and answers?

Options
Noel
Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I have been noticing that some are done with rads, some are still in rads, and, some are getting ready to start. Would it be a good thing to start a separate thread just for rad questions and answers? Then, someone could ask a ? and anyone could answer. What do you think? Would it be helpful??????

♥ Noel

Comments

• Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Good idea, Noel. I'll be
    Good idea, Noel. I'll be glad to answer anything I can since I just finished treatments.
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    I vote Yes
    Since I haven't been there yet, definetely it would be very helpful! And chemo too. What do we expect? best/worse? How long do we have to go through this? The differences between Rad & Chemo (I always thought it was the same)and all the different treatments. I'm reading a BC book now in my "spare" (lol) time, but that topic is way in the back. Didn't want to jump too far ahead.
    Great Idea! :-)
    Cathy
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Cat64 said:

I vote Yes
    Since I haven't been there yet, definetely it would be very helpful! And chemo too. What do we expect? best/worse? How long do we have to go through this? The differences between Rad & Chemo (I always thought it was the same)and all the different treatments. I'm reading a BC book now in my "spare" (lol) time, but that topic is way in the back. Didn't want to jump too far ahead.
    Great Idea! :-)
    Cathy

I think it would be a great
    I think it would be a great idea too. I could help to answer questions.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

I think it would be a great
    I think it would be a great idea too. I could help to answer questions.

I posted on the new thread
    I posted on the new thread you made.

Hugs!
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    I will answer Rad questions!
    I would be happy to answer any question for that matter! Just ask away! Great idea Noel. Pammy
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

I will answer Rad questions!
    I would be happy to answer any question for that matter! Just ask away! Great idea Noel. Pammy

Ask me!
    I finished rads, so, ask me anything! Well, about rads that is! hehe

Lex♥