Number 12

Options
2»

Comments

• lesvanb
    lesvanb Member Posts: 905
    Options
    Congrats!
    That's a big accomplishment. Take your time and enjoy not having chemo or going to chemo or dealing with chemo. I had some rough times emotionally right after chemo for a couple of months and my neuropathy worsened. I think the drugs work for awhile afterwards and our bodies have been though a lot. Now, nearly 4 months later, I feel very good with lots more energy. Neuropathy has improved slightly or at least changed a bit.

Leslie
  • coolvdub
    coolvdub Member Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    lesvanb said:

Congrats!
    That's a big accomplishment. Take your time and enjoy not having chemo or going to chemo or dealing with chemo. I had some rough times emotionally right after chemo for a couple of months and my neuropathy worsened. I think the drugs work for awhile afterwards and our bodies have been though a lot. Now, nearly 4 months later, I feel very good with lots more energy. Neuropathy has improved slightly or at least changed a bit.

Leslie

Great news, congratulations.
    Great news, congratulations. I can't wait to post in 6 months that I just finished number 12 also. Good luck to you and I will send positve thoughts your way for clear scans from now on.

Don