New Pics Around Here

Options
susie09
susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I have been noticing some new pics around the site and some are really funny and some are very pretty! Kudos to all of those who changed them! Now, water balloon fight anyone?????

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Yes I have noticed
    I don't like water balloon fights. Well, actually I really do. So, bring it on kitty! haha

Kylez ♥
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Mine is a group of cuties....
    In traditional dress, from a town called Staphorst. These kids were part of a 2-hour 'fashion show' to tell us all about the clothing. Some of you may know of Staphorst from the fancy 'stipplework' (small pillows of bright paint, painstakingly applied to caps and vests) that decorated their clothes. It is really interesting...they make their own clothing, starting with weaving the wool for the skirts, pants, jackets, and capes. Then, they decorate the caps and other things with colored patterns. They are very religious, walking to church,and everywhere else, on Sundays.

3 weeks till my return to America...I'm having sooooo much fun! Next Saturday, we are off to France for a huge antique market (largest in Europe), and then the following Tuesday, The Hague in Holland to visit friends, and then Wednesday to Switzerland for 3 days!

Last week, we went by train to Rotterdam....the world's third largest port, after Shanghai and Singapor. At one point, it was the largest... And yesterday, to Deventer, a beautiful town along the river...

Hugs, Kathi
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

In traditional dress, from a town called Staphorst. These kids were part of a 2-hour 'fashion show' to tell us all about the clothing. Some of you may know of Staphorst from the fancy 'stipplework' (small pillows of bright paint, painstakingly applied to caps and vests) that decorated their clothes. It is really interesting...they make their own clothing, starting with weaving the wool for the skirts, pants, jackets, and capes. Then, they decorate the caps and other things with colored patterns. They are very religious, walking to church,and everywhere else, on Sundays.

3 weeks till my return to America...I'm having sooooo much fun! Next Saturday, we are off to France for a huge antique market (largest in Europe), and then the following Tuesday, The Hague in Holland to visit friends, and then Wednesday to Switzerland for 3 days!

Last week, we went by train to Rotterdam....the world's third largest port, after Shanghai and Singapor. At one point, it was the largest... And yesterday, to Deventer, a beautiful town along the river...

Hugs, Kathi

GREAT PICTURE
    You are having so much fun and I am so happy for the two of you who most certainly deserve to be having a bit of fun! Keep it up Kathy, we love Ya!

RE
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    RE said:

GREAT PICTURE
    You are having so much fun and I am so happy for the two of you who most certainly deserve to be having a bit of fun! Keep it up Kathy, we love Ya!

RE

Pics
    I love the funny ones, I love the pics of the grandbabies, where you are, your pets, what you are doing and so on. It gives you a glimpse into our lives!

Lex♥
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

Hugs, Kathi

It's great that you are
    It's great that you are having such a wonderful time. What a trip. Lucky, Lucky, Gal.
    Stef
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

Yes I have noticed
    I don't like water balloon fights. Well, actually I really do. So, bring it on kitty! haha

Kylez ♥

There are?
    There are?

Where?

I don't see them!

Haha!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

Hugs, Kathi

It does sound like fun
    It does sound like fun Kathi. Must be nice to have an extended vacation overseas. Glad you are enjoying it.

I have noticed the new pics on the site. Some are hilarious. And, it is also good to put a face with the names.

Hugs!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

It does sound like fun
    It does sound like fun Kathi. Must be nice to have an extended vacation overseas. Glad you are enjoying it.

I have noticed the new pics on the site. Some are hilarious. And, it is also good to put a face with the names.

Hugs!

Some of the pics crack me
    Some of the pics crack me up! And, the ones with their real pics, it is nice to see you!

Now, if I can only figure out how to do it.

Leeza