Please help,don,t know what to do.

Options
2»

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Sounds like FUN!
    I would go if I were you! Living life to the fullest has always been my motto, but even more so after I was diagnosed! Who knows how long we have to create memories with our family and friends? You want to make the best of it NOW! I'm in treatment now and I have the opportunity to go to San Diego for a few months. I'm going to transfer my treatment down there for that time period. I am so looking forward to visiting with family and friends that I haven't seen in 10+ years! I talked to my doctor about it and he sees no reason why I couldn't get the same treatment there, that I do here. I know that isn't the case with you, but when there's a will there's a way!

Take Care and God Bless!
    Sherry

I hope you have a great trip
    I hope you have a great trip Sherry! It sounds like it will be so great to see all of your family! You deserve a wonderful time with them! Let us know how it goes!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    jnl said:

I hope you have a great trip
    I hope you have a great trip Sherry! It sounds like it will be so great to see all of your family! You deserve a wonderful time with them! Let us know how it goes!

Hugs, Leeza

Have a great time on your
    Have a great time on your trip. It shouldn't hurt to delay chemo a couple of weeks.

Kylez ♥