About Bra

New Flower
New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello Ladies,
What is about bras? Can you suggest soft with good support for small breasts A-B?
Thanks

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    I don't know New Flower. I
    I don't know New Flower. I only get my bras at Victoria Secret. I didn't wear anything during rads. If you go that department in any store, there will be someone to help you. Also, there are specialty stores that cater to breast cancer survivors. Your cancer center will probably be able to give you the names of them. I got one from them after my lumpectomy as I needed more support as I am not small busted, and, my insurance even paid for it. But, just ask in the store, or, try one of the specialty stores.

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • m_azingrace
    m_azingrace Member Posts: 399
    DianeBC said:

I don't know New Flower. I
    I don't know New Flower. I only get my bras at Victoria Secret. I didn't wear anything during rads. If you go that department in any store, there will be someone to help you. Also, there are specialty stores that cater to breast cancer survivors. Your cancer center will probably be able to give you the names of them. I got one from them after my lumpectomy as I needed more support as I am not small busted, and, my insurance even paid for it. But, just ask in the store, or, try one of the specialty stores.

Hugs, Diane ♥

I have found the most
    I have found the most comfort in sports bras since the lumpectomy. And when keeping the recent appointments for bone scan, MUGA and CT scan, I wore ones that I can pull on over my head, that have no hooks or metal. I also had no metal in any of my other clothing [snaps, hooks, metal buttons, zippers, rivets or metalic embroidery threads], so I didn't have to disrobe. For me, it was a great comfort to be able to stay in my own clothes.