creampuff91344 Tribute to her beautiful Daughter

RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I did not want this to be missed and lost in another thread so I am opening a new one here. Judy has posted her tribute to her lovely daughter in the Expressions Gallery, if you get a moment check it out, she was quite a courageous young lady. Judy thank you for sharing her with us, I am honored.

RE

Comments

  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Creampuff and Re...2 beautiful Tributes
    I agree RE~ the tribute was so moving and wonderful. The courage, love and bond was so evident...thank you for starting this thread.

    Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143
    Thank you for posting this RE
    A wonderful tribute to your brave daughter, Judy. Thanks for sharing it with us.
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Judy ♥
    I did read the beautiful tribute to Kelly on Judy's expressions page and was so touched. What an incredibly, brave woman Kelly was to have gone thru so much at such a young age. Judy and Kelly were both blessed to have each other. A wonderful Mom and a beautiful Daughter united forever in their hearts♥!

    Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Judy, It was a beautiful
    Judy, It was a beautiful post.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Marcia527 said:

    Judy, It was a beautiful
    Judy, It was a beautiful post.


    I read your touching tribute to your daughter. It was so beautiful! Thanks Judy for sharing those very personal memories of Kelly with us! It meant a lot to me! And, thanks RE for starting this thread!

    ☺♥ Noel ♥☺
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    chenheart said:

    Creampuff and Re...2 beautiful Tributes
    I agree RE~ the tribute was so moving and wonderful. The courage, love and bond was so evident...thank you for starting this thread.

    Hugs,
    Chen♥

    Thanks Re for this posting.
    Thanks Re for this posting. I read Judy's tribute to her daughter and thought it was so touching!
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Judy
    Thanks for sharing with us. She was so brave and blessed to have you as a Mom! Pammy
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Akiss4me said:

    Judy
    Thanks for sharing with us. She was so brave and blessed to have you as a Mom! Pammy

    Thank you RE for posting
    Thank you RE for posting this. Judy, you have my deepest sympathy with the loss of your amazing daughter. I loved the tribute to her.

    Hugs, Leeza
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    jnl said:

    Thank you RE for posting
    Thank you RE for posting this. Judy, you have my deepest sympathy with the loss of your amazing daughter. I loved the tribute to her.

    Hugs, Leeza

    Great tribute
    Your daughter was a very brave woman Judy. She went thru so much. I also read your tribute to her and loved it. Thanks for posting it for us to share.

    Lex♥
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    chenheart said:

    Creampuff and Re...2 beautiful Tributes
    I agree RE~ the tribute was so moving and wonderful. The courage, love and bond was so evident...thank you for starting this thread.

    Hugs,
    Chen♥

    Beautiful
    It was a beautiful, touching post! Thanks!

    ♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Alexis F said:

    Great tribute
    Your daughter was a very brave woman Judy. She went thru so much. I also read your tribute to her and loved it. Thanks for posting it for us to share.

    Lex♥

    To Re and Judy
    First, thanks RE for making this thread to share with all of us the wonderful and special daughter Kelly was to Judy. Second, thank you Judy for letting us into your life with your beautiful daughter.

    Kristin ♥
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Kristin N said:

    To Re and Judy
    First, thanks RE for making this thread to share with all of us the wonderful and special daughter Kelly was to Judy. Second, thank you Judy for letting us into your life with your beautiful daughter.

    Kristin ♥

    Touching
    Judy's words about her Kelly were so touching, so beautiful. Thanks!

    ♥ Kylez ♥
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Kylez said:

    Touching
    Judy's words about her Kelly were so touching, so beautiful. Thanks!

    ♥ Kylez ♥

    Thank you all for your kind
    Thank you all for your kind remarks. It is really touching to see that others share in my joy for having Kelly in my life as long as we did. She has three children, and I continue to keep them in my prayers as they move forward with their lives, and each, in their own way, continue her legacy. We have gotten all three through college, and one of her daughter's has a two year old, and is expecting another in October. We are blessed. Again, thank you for your thoughts. Hugs.

    Judy
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member

    Thank you all for your kind
    Thank you all for your kind remarks. It is really touching to see that others share in my joy for having Kelly in my life as long as we did. She has three children, and I continue to keep them in my prayers as they move forward with their lives, and each, in their own way, continue her legacy. We have gotten all three through college, and one of her daughter's has a two year old, and is expecting another in October. We are blessed. Again, thank you for your thoughts. Hugs.

    Judy

    Kelly
    Judy, I read your tribute to your daughter a few days ago. It was hard to reply because I witnessed my own mother losing her only son and the agony she experienced. I admire you even more, knowing the pain you have overcome.

    Your joy in Kelly's memory, in having had her in your life, is itself a tribute to her. How blessed you are to have Kelly's children and her grandchildren--living reminders of your own baby girl and the truth that she is still with you.

    Thank you for sharing Kelly's story. She is an inspiration, just like her mom.