Food safety!

Options
dianetavegia
dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
OBAMA APPOINTS MONSANTO 'FOX' TO OVERSEE FDA

Former Monsanto vice president Michael Taylor may be responsible for more food-related illness and death than anyone in history. Yet he has recently been appointed by Obama to be the U.S. food safety czar. It looks like we have yet another case of the fox guarding the hen house.

Click for Story

Comments

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Hmm
    Obama's health care plan will be written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it and whose members will be exempt from it, signed by a president who smokes, funded by a treasury chief who did not pay his taxes, overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that is broke.

And appointing Michael Taylor surprises me - Not!

Hope my reply doesn't start a big debate.

Kim
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Options

Hmm
    Obama's health care plan will be written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it and whose members will be exempt from it, signed by a president who smokes, funded by a treasury chief who did not pay his taxes, overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that is broke.

And appointing Michael Taylor surprises me - Not!

Hope my reply doesn't start a big debate.

Kim

Or My Reply
    I think it's a typical case of people not knowing all of the facts. A Nonpartisan website like factcheck.org can help sort things out IF people take the time to look at it instead of just believing what their favorite "News Source" tells them. There is fear mongering going on all around, the tactics of most all politicians.

This link could get people started to look at facts that have no bias and may straighten out misconceptions.
    http://www.factcheck.org/category/articles/
    -phil