(((((((((((( 50' Woman HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ))))))))))))))

Options
2»

Comments

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Ooops...
    Kindred Spirit - Belated, but nonetheless sincere...

Happy, happy Birthday wishes to you! And many, MANY MORE!

Hope you day was special! :-)

Kind regards, 12/25

P.S. to T: Thanks for keeping track of birthdays!
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Happy Belated Birthday
    Happy Belated Birthday Claudia, hope it was great. Sorry I'm late....23rd in transit, 24th, getting over it and I have no idea what happened to the 25th, but still wishing you the best.
    hugs
    jan
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I missed this
    I didn't see this thread! I wished Claudia a happy birthday on other threads, but of course she should have her own b-day thread. I hope you had a lovely weekend, Claudia. My best wishes to you for many, many years of wonderful birthdays. I'm looking forward to having many virtual celebrations with you, since it's not likely that I'll forget your birthday. LOL.

Happy Birthday to the best 50-foot woman I know.

Mimi
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options

Happy Belated Birthday
    Happy Belated Birthday Claudia, hope it was great. Sorry I'm late....23rd in transit, 24th, getting over it and I have no idea what happened to the 25th, but still wishing you the best.
    hugs
    jan

Yes, Happy Belated Birthday Wishes!
    Claudia, I join Mimi and Jan and all your sisters here in wishing you a wonderful year ahead and many happy birthdays. I posted on the joint thread and don't know how I missed this one.

That birthday cake ice cream Marcia described does sound pretty interesting, by the way. Hope you had at least a little indulgence, even if you didn't go for cake!