Sorry I took so long to get back

Mexicali_Rose
Mexicali_Rose Member Posts: 4
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I'm sorry I didn't get back here. I had my surgery on July30. They did a mastectomy and true, a lot of the pain I had before is gone. I was soooooo down these past few weeks, I just kind of shut myself off from everyone. I know I shouldn't do that. My tests came back clear, no cancer. When I was first diagnosed with cancer, I started an online journal. If anyone is interested, here is the link. http://diaryofbreastcancer.blogspot.com/.

Comments

• zahalene
    zahalene Member Posts: 670
    We understand, Rose
    Please don't feel you HAVE to post here at any time.
    But we do care about what is going on with you and we LOVE the opportunity to celebrate with anyone who gets a 'no cancer' diagnosis!
    So thank you for the link to your journal and God bless.
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Rose... I am glad that you
    Rose... I am glad that you are reaching out, if only just a little... I am so sorry that you are down... the toll that the beast takes on all of us is something that a lot of people do not understand... I am glad to hear that they didn't find any more cancer... that is wonderful news... if you feel the need for temporary isolation then you do what you need to do for you. Just know that we are here for you, anytime, all the time... and we will support you through the up's and downs... I hope you start feeling better soon!

Hugs to you my friend...

~T
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    taleena said:

Rose... I am glad that you
    Rose... I am glad that you are reaching out, if only just a little... I am so sorry that you are down... the toll that the beast takes on all of us is something that a lot of people do not understand... I am glad to hear that they didn't find any more cancer... that is wonderful news... if you feel the need for temporary isolation then you do what you need to do for you. Just know that we are here for you, anytime, all the time... and we will support you through the up's and downs... I hope you start feeling better soon!

Hugs to you my friend...

~T

Rose
    It is difficult dealing

Rose
    It is difficult dealing with all of this. I am so glad that there is no more cancer. I hope that if you continue to feel down you will talk with your doctors about it. There are medicines that can help. Glad you popped in to tell us about all of this. We are here for you when you need us. Prayers and good thoughts being sent to you.
    Stef
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Rose, we will always be here
    Rose, we will always be here for you when you do feel up to writing. Right now you need to be kind and patient with yourself. With time you will feel better.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Rose you have our support
    Rose,
    The good news that your tests are clear, no cancer! It is also means that you are on your way to complete recovery. You are winning the battle and have friends supporting you. You are the hero , who overcome disease!
    New Flower
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Welcome back Rose. Hope you
    Welcome back Rose. Hope you are feeling much better soon!

Hugs!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Welcome back Rose. Hope you
    Welcome back Rose. Hope you are feeling much better soon!

Hugs!

Congrats
    That is such good news Rose, no more cancer! So sorry that you have been down. Hopefully, posting here helps you some. Welcome back and Congrats again!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    jnl said:

Congrats
    That is such good news Rose, no more cancer! So sorry that you have been down. Hopefully, posting here helps you some. Welcome back and Congrats again!

Hugs, Leeza

Rose, glad to see you back!
    Rose, glad to see you back! And, you are cancer free! Yippee!

♥ Kylez ♥