Got my scarf from Laurie.....

Reikigemgirl
Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
it is so beautiful. It also was such a nice package to open with an added surprise inside (don't want to spoil it for anyone else).

http://www.franceluxe.com/c/headwraps/It's+A+Wrap.html

Here is the link but if you prefer to just go to www.franceluxe.com and hit good wishes up in the corner and it will explain how to get your scarf too. Laurie and her co-workers have hearts of gold for this cause. It did my heart good to receive a gift like this sent with so many good wishes!!

Love and Light,
Vicki

Comments

• TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Got mine, too!
    The surprise inside made me cry (happy tears). Really amazing company to be doing this with such love and care for women like us who they've never even met.

Traci
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    TraciInLA said:

Got mine, too!
    The surprise inside made me cry (happy tears). Really amazing company to be doing this with such love and care for women like us who they've never even met.

Traci

I am so happy for both of
    I am so happy for both of you. That Laura is amazing to do this for free! Thanks for posting this Vicki! Hope you are doing well!
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    thanks for the tip
    Thanks for the tip. Will have to get mine too. Hope it doesn't take too long to arrive.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

thanks for the tip
    Thanks for the tip. Will have to get mine too. Hope it doesn't take too long to arrive.

I think you usually get your
    I think you usually get your scarf in a couple of weeks Bella. So, order now.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Order my scarf today .. what a wonderful organizatiion
    My computer froze yesterday after I tried down loading a smiley face .. oh well, challenged as usual. I was afraid to connect to the website .. computer still freezing up. However, I called and talked to most caring woman .. Connie. She asked me how I found about about the scraf location -- told her about our acs site ..she replied .. "Oh my, you breast cancer girls are a very strong community" we heard from many of you. I cried.

I asked Connie to thank Laurie for me.
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    VickiSam said:

Order my scarf today .. what a wonderful organizatiion
    My computer froze yesterday after I tried down loading a smiley face .. oh well, challenged as usual. I was afraid to connect to the website .. computer still freezing up. However, I called and talked to most caring woman .. Connie. She asked me how I found about about the scraf location -- told her about our acs site ..she replied .. "Oh my, you breast cancer girls are a very strong community" we heard from many of you. I cried.

I asked Connie to thank Laurie for me.

I just talked to Connie -
    I just talked to Connie - she was great! Will be getting a package but don't know which it will be - will be a surprise! (Just told her I don't like pink or purple so anything else would be great. Actually they are all so beautiful I don't know how I would have chosen.)
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Rague said:

I just talked to Connie -
    I just talked to Connie - she was great! Will be getting a package but don't know which it will be - will be a surprise! (Just told her I don't like pink or purple so anything else would be great. Actually they are all so beautiful I don't know how I would have chosen.)

I hope more on here see this
    I hope more on here see this thread and order one. This is so nice of you to post this Vicki. And, you get a surprise? How nice!

Kylez ♥
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Kylez said:

I hope more on here see this
    I hope more on here see this thread and order one. This is so nice of you to post this Vicki. And, you get a surprise? How nice!

Kylez ♥

Thanks Vicki and I think
    Thanks Vicki and I think Mimi too, for posting that site for others. Glad you got your beautiful scarves with a surprise!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣