GOOD NEWS.GOOD NEWS

ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
HI,THE LAST POST I DID I DIDN,T KNOW IF I WAS GOING TO GET MY PET SCAN DONE BECAUSE THE INSURANCE WON,T PAY FOR IT.I HAD TO FILL OUT FOR FINACIAL AID AND THEY ARE GOING TO COVER SOME OF IT.AND I GOT MY RESULTS FROM THE PET SCAN AND IT IS NEGATIVE.THANK GOD.I AM WAITING FOR ONE MORE TEST RESULT.AND I WILL KNOW IF I NEED CHEMO.I KNOW 6WKS. OF RADS AND MAYBE I CAN TAKE THE PILL FOR 5YRS. INSTEAD OF CHEMO.THANKS EVERYONE OF YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND INPUT.THANKS FOR THE INFO FOR FINACIAL AID,YOUR A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE,AND I THANK GOD FOR YOU.LOVE AND PRAYERS. PAT.

Comments

• Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Great News, so very happy
    Great News, so very happy for you.
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Kat11 said:

Great News, so very happy
    Great News, so very happy for you.

Great to hear your good
    Great to hear your good news! I hope everything goes well. Keep us posted!

Hugs & prayers headed your way!
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Tux said:

Great to hear your good
    Great to hear your good news! I hope everything goes well. Keep us posted!

Hugs & prayers headed your way!

Wow
    GREAT news!..........Keep us posted hun.; Hugs Jxxxxxxxxx
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    tasha_111 said:

Wow
    GREAT news!..........Keep us posted hun.; Hugs Jxxxxxxxxx

Happy to hear
    that you got the financial help you needed to get your scan done and that awesome it turned out negative. Another bump in the road that you have gotten over on this journey. Whats the other test that you are waiting for? Take care and ill pray the other test turns out good too.

laura
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Hi Pat
    So glad everything went well with the pet scan and that some of the financial issues are being resolved. Its too bad that even has to be an issue when just having the beast is enough.

Anyway, prayers always your way

Love
    Linda T
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    I have no idea what a PET SCAN is, and why it would be done ?
    sorry .. new to breast cancer ..
  • ppurdin
    VickiSam said:

I have no idea what a PET SCAN is, and why it would be done ?
    sorry .. new to breast cancer ..

PET SCAN
    FIRST OF ALL WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY OF CARING PEOPLE.A PET SCAN IS A SCAN THAT SHOWS IF THEIR IS ANY MORE CANCER IN YOUR BODY.THEY GIVE YOU GLUCOST IN YOUR VEINS AND CANCER GRABS ON TO THE GLUCOST AND THE SPECIAL SCAN MACHINE LIGHTS UP IN THEM AREA,S.MINE SHOWED NO MORE CANCER.DON,T FEEL BAD I HAD NEVER HEARD OF IT TILL NOW.THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY. KEEP VISITING THIS SIGHT,IT HAS HELPED ME A LOT. PAT.
  • ppurdin
    lolad said:

Happy to hear
    that you got the financial help you needed to get your scan done and that awesome it turned out negative. Another bump in the road that you have gotten over on this journey. Whats the other test that you are waiting for? Take care and ill pray the other test turns out good too.

laura

lolad
    thanks for your reply.i know you have wrotte a few times on my coments.i so appriatte it.i don,t know what i would do without this board.the other test will show if it was the kind of cancer that would be appt to spread.i will get the name of it.i wrotte it down somewhere.thanks again.love and prayers. pat.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    :-)
    Oh Pat that is such wonderful news, so happy the Pet results were negative and happy you are going to get some financial relief. Keep us posted on the rest of your results. Hugs,

RE
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    RE said:

Oh Pat that is such wonderful news, so happy the Pet results were negative and happy you are going to get some financial relief. Keep us posted on the rest of your results. Hugs,

RE

Pat,
    Great news. Hoping

Pat,

Great news. Hoping for more great news for you.
    Stef
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Great news!
    Pat, this is really good news. I'm happy for you! It's ok, you can let the sigh out now! Pammy
  • Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    So happy....
    Pat, that you got financial aid!! I just recently got some help with the bill for my chemo drugs and it took a lot of stress off of me, that's for sure, as I'm sure finding out you are getting help has taken stress off of you. That is something we don't need anymore of while fighting this battle. Congratulations to on the pet scan results. That is the best news!!

Love and Light,
    Vicki
  • ppurdin
    THANKS EVERYONE
    THANKS EVERYONE FOR LETTING ME SHARE MY GOOD NEWS,HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY,GOD BLESS.PAT
  • ppurdin
    Akiss4me said:

Great news!
    Pat, this is really good news. I'm happy for you! It's ok, you can let the sigh out now! Pammy

HELLO
    HI,PAMMY.THANK YOU.THE KITTEN PICTURE IS ADORABLE AND THE EATEN MY COOKIES IS ALSO.HAVE A GREAT DAY. PAT.
  • ppurdin
    RE said:

RE

THANK YOU,WHAT A CUTE BABY.JUST ADORABLE.HAVE A GREAT DAY.PAT.