How soon after a lumpectomy/radiation did you have a mammogram?

Options
2»

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

That is what I am waiting on
    That is what I am waiting on mainly. I haven't been done with rads that long. But, I still might push my mammo way back. I know they will be gentle, or, they had better be! Kind of helpless when you are scrunched into that machine. Can't really get out of it, now can we?

Lex♥

Lex,
    It would harder than

Lex,
    It would harder than poor Tink trying to get through that keyhole. I couldn't help it, I looked over at your adorable avatar and thought of us trying to wiggle out of the mammo machine. Wouldn't be nearly and cute, though, and more painful I am sure. My 1st mammo was not bad at all, not really any different than any other mammo I have had. Took 2 tylenol a hour before and I was good to go. And yes, they try to be as gentle as possible.
    Stef
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Lex,
    It would harder than

Lex,
    It would harder than poor Tink trying to get through that keyhole. I couldn't help it, I looked over at your adorable avatar and thought of us trying to wiggle out of the mammo machine. Wouldn't be nearly and cute, though, and more painful I am sure. My 1st mammo was not bad at all, not really any different than any other mammo I have had. Took 2 tylenol a hour before and I was good to go. And yes, they try to be as gentle as possible.
    Stef

Nope
    Haven't got my first one yet. Thank goodness!

☺♥ Noel ♥☺
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Noel said:

Nope
    Haven't got my first one yet. Thank goodness!

☺♥ Noel ♥☺

Not yet Yea
    My time isn't here yet for one either. YEA! lol

♠♣ Susie ♠♣