Options
2»

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

At least it's over now and
    At least it's over now and you know about the allergic reaction and can avoid it in the future. Too bad things can't run smooth. Hugs.

Glad you got thru it Vicki.
    Glad you got thru it Vicki. That is horrible to think that could even happen. Hope you are doing ok now.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Vickie
    You did great. And

Vickie

You did great. And so composed with the tech at the end. I would have wanted to deck her. But good you got through it. You certainly have the right stuff for dealing with all of this. But like Moopy said be careful not to push when you are having a real problem and this could have been more serious. They should have checked you or responded when you were asking about your reactions. And the using the visual of other's can be a good technique but don't downplay what you are going through. MRI can be very difficult for people even when they don't have an allergic reaction. All the steps through this journey cause different levels of anxiety for us. And we all have other life issues along the way. We can always find someone with worse but then we can always find someone with better. Ours is what it is and it is the most important thing we have to deal with right now.
    Stef