One down, One to go!

Options
chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Well, although I am still in "discomfort" (PAIN) this afternoon I got a letter with the results of my MRI from Tuesday~ and I quote: "We are pleased to tell you that your breast imaging study shows NO ABNORMALITIES"!!!!!! They didn't use exclamation marks or upper case letters, but I thought they are appropriate! I meet with my surgeon on Tuesday; she will have my mammogram results, and hopefully it will be a 2-fer in the good news department. Now if they only tell me why I am having so much pain, and also tell me it is NOT cancer related, I will be fine,fine,fine!

Hugs,
Chen♥

Comments

• Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    IN MY HUMBLE OPINION!!!!!
    The additional exclamation points and upper case letters are COMPLETELY APPROPRIATE!!! You're halfway out of the woods, Claudia, and by this time Tuesday evening you'll be ALL THE WAY OUT!!!

Joe
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
    Another big reason to celebrate this weekend, Chen. Your strong relationship with NED is being proven once again, and you're closer to getting your pain identified and treated.

Those woods are getting thinner and thinner, 50-Foot Woman.
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Excellent!
    Another big reason to celebrate this weekend, Chen. Your strong relationship with NED is being proven once again, and you're closer to getting your pain identified and treated.

Fingers crossed 4 U
    Thinking of you a lot. It will WILL! be fine, Huge hugs to you and Himself!...Jxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Excellent!

Chen
    I am delighted for you.. and will be celebating with you when you get the rest of the good news. Then they can get to the real reason for the pain and fix it YEAH!!
    hugs, Jackie
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Well well well... looks like
    Well well well... looks like Tuesday will be the end of a double hitter!!! I am so happy for you Clen... definatley a bonanza of an early birthday gift...NED staying by your side... I know Reggie won't be the least bit jealous of your continued tango with NED!! I am so happy for you!!!!

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    One down, One to go!
    Chen:

GREAT news!!! No abnormalities . what a wonderful and powerful statement.

Keep us updated.

Vicki
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Good for you,Chen!
    So happy to hear your good news!So NED shows up once again-I'm glad that he never seems to get tired!
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I am so easily confused right now...
    Read the other post, made a comment, then came across this one, couldn't figure out what happened to my post? Lex and I had a post cross today, this site is getting weird, and my brain cells have been having a hard time using the right words, and this almost made me think I was losing it. he he
    So, congrats again Claudia, and please let us know as soon as you can on your Tuesday results
    =^..^=
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Chen
    Thanks Great News!!!!!!!!!
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options

Chen
    Thanks Great News!!!!!!!!!

Claudia
    Claudia,
    You will be in my thoughts and good vibes coming your way for the second bit of great news.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Best of luck to you on Tues
    Best of luck to you on Tues Claudia. I know it's worrisome esp when you don't know the cause. Hopefully all will be resolved soon.

hugs
    jan
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options

Best of luck to you on Tues
    Best of luck to you on Tues Claudia. I know it's worrisome esp when you don't know the cause. Hopefully all will be resolved soon.

hugs
    jan

All I can say is Great News
    All I can say is Great News !!!!!!!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    cats_toy said:

I am so easily confused right now...
    Read the other post, made a comment, then came across this one, couldn't figure out what happened to my post? Lex and I had a post cross today, this site is getting weird, and my brain cells have been having a hard time using the right words, and this almost made me think I was losing it. he he
    So, congrats again Claudia, and please let us know as soon as you can on your Tuesday results
    =^..^=

The confusion is not yours,
    The confusion is not yours, it is the sites! Have you noticed how many multiple posts there are lately? We can't ALL have lead-fingers ( isn't that the equivalent of lead-foot?) when we hit Submit! I try and get to the edit button and erase the multiples; but that still isn't quite right; I wish we could just delete what isn't right!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    Kat11 said:

All I can say is Great News
    All I can say is Great News !!!!!!!

I dont know what happened
    but i posted to you earlier and now i dont see it. Just know that im glad the mri came back good and they will soon have an answer as what is causing you so much pain. Take care

laura
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    So glad to hear your good news.♥
    ♥o♥o Lynn
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Ya!

YYYYYaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maureen