One down, One to go!

Options
chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Well, although I am still in "discomfort" (PAIN) this afternoon I got a letter with the results of my MRI from Tuesday~ and I quote: "We are pleased to tell you that your breast imaging study shows NO ABNORMALITIES"!!!!!! They didn't use exclamation marks or upper case letters, but I thought they are appropriate! I meet with my surgeon on Tuesday; she will have my mammogram results, and hopefully it will be a 2-fer in the good news department. Now if they only tell me why I am having so much pain, and also tell me it is NOT cancer related, I will be fine,fine,fine!

Hugs,
Chen♥

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    This is a first! I have
    This is a first! I have gotten multiple posts when I reply, but this is the first time an original new dicussion generated a double-whammy! Odd!!!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    Options
    Chen
    Good News to hear!! Glad that your MRI was great. Good luck on tuesday with the surgeon! Diane :)
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Happy for your good news
    ....and you just know that Tuesday will be a repeat! Hugs Pammy
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Claudia!
    wonderful news, and yes, I think they should have them in capital letters and exclamation points, shooting stars etc. We need this kind of stuff!
    Tuesday will be just as good, and hopefully you can get out of pain and move on with the 25ft legs of yours!
    =^..^=
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    Claudia, I am so happy for
    Claudia, I am so happy for your good MRI results! Congrats.
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    Claudia, I am so happy for
    Claudia, I am so happy for your good MRI results! Congrats.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    FANTABULOUS!!!!
    Claudia that is wonderful news indeed!!!! I am betting on the 2fer for our favorite 50 foot woman. Keep us posted.

Love,

RE
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    Like you said
    One down and one to go. You are almost there. Im so happy for you that the mri came back with good news. Now, like you said, hopefully they will be able to figure out what is causing your pain. Good luck and im cheering for ya!

laura
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    lolad said:

Like you said
    One down and one to go. You are almost there. Im so happy for you that the mri came back with good news. Now, like you said, hopefully they will be able to figure out what is causing your pain. Good luck and im cheering for ya!

laura

We will all be waiting
    We will all be waiting anxiously for your report on Tuesday. Glad to hear half of the report is a good one, but will feel better when the full report is there. Maybe they can figure out where the pain is coming from....isn't it the pits when you have these aches and pains that just pop up. I am scheduled for an MRI on the 28th of August to see where the pain is coming from in my left bicep....always something. Write when you hear something and we can all settle down. I am in your corner, and wish you well. Hugs,

Judy
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Glad for the good news. And
    Glad for the good news. And hopefully more to come. Cause FINE, FINE, FINE is truly FINE.
    Stef
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo - Kindred Spirit, halfway there!
    Really nice to have that "in writing" - isn't it? Thanks for sharing your MRI results, yay! Happiness - and, relief!

OK, now onward to Tuesday - which will include the same sort of news. Am counting on it. And - importantly - something to relieve your "discomfort"/PAIN...

Kind regards, 12/25