Invasive Lobular Breast Cancer

bird123
bird123 Member Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Has anyone been treated with chemo via port in chest before surgery?

Comments

• taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Sorry Bird.. can't help you
    Sorry Bird.. can't help you .. but there are many sisters in pink here who can. I just wanted to welcome you though sorry for the reason you are here... you will find a wealth of infomration and support here. We are all here for eachother..

Welcome

~T
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Hi and welcome bird123. I
    Hi and welcome bird123. I haven't, but, several on here had chemo before surgery to shrink their tumor. Is that why you are having the chemo?

Leeza
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Hi bird and welcome. I hope
    Hi bird and welcome. I hope someone on here that has had this done will post to you. This is a great site, full of lots of bc survivors that are here to support and help you.

Hugs
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

Hi bird and welcome. I hope
    Hi bird and welcome. I hope someone on here that has had this done will post to you. This is a great site, full of lots of bc survivors that are here to support and help you.

Hugs

Welcome to the site. I
    Welcome to the site. I didn't have chemo, so, I can't help you with your question. I just want to say hi and to tell you to keep posting and you will get lots of support.

♥ Kylez ♥
  • mberg
    mberg Member Posts: 62
    port before surgery
    I have been undergoing chemo with a port since july 15th I have not had any surgery yet. My team of docs (onco,surgeon,and plastics)all agreed to start my treatment with chemo rather than surgery to try and shrink down my tumors. I don't know if I can hel you, since I am still new to this, but let me know!Monica
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Port in chest
    No, I haven't however, I think that's the spot I have my inserted. I am seeing my bc doctor on Tuesday, afternoon and will pose this question ..

Port location .. add to my list of questions.

I'll let you know.

Vicki Sam
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    VickiSam said:

Port in chest
    No, I haven't however, I think that's the spot I have my inserted. I am seeing my bc doctor on Tuesday, afternoon and will pose this question ..

Port location .. add to my list of questions.

I'll let you know.

Vicki Sam

I haven't either. But, I
    I haven't either. But, I want to wish you good luck!

Lex♥