Results Are Finally In!

Options
2»

Comments

• Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    Options
    Judy....
    great news about your results!! Also, your change of doctors. Good move on your part. Waiting is so hard on us and then to find out they had the results for that long and it took them that long to tell ya!!! Enjoy the weekend with your good news!!

Love and Light,
    Vicki
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!!!
    On both accounts, I'm really happy to hear you had good test results and kudos for standing up for yourself and future others!

God Bless,

Aurora
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

Good for you!!!!!
    On both accounts, I'm really happy to hear you had good test results and kudos for standing up for yourself and future others!

God Bless,

Aurora

Thank you
    Thanks to all who listened to my venting, and allowing me to feel great comfort in how I reacted yesterday. After sleeping on the situation, I still feel I did the right thing, and hopefully will save someone else from going through the ridiculous "waiting game". BC has made a change in me, and I see it every day. However, this type of outburst is certainly not my normal personality. I guess when you finally hit the end of your rope, you do and say things out of the ordinary. Anyway, thanks for the support. Off to see my new oncologist next week, and hopefully word will have spread to her before my arrival that I am a spirit to be reckoned with. (Hope that doesn't create a negative to start off with, but I think she will understand my frustration.) Hugs to all, and again thank you for your support.

Judy
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Thank you
    Thanks to all who listened to my venting, and allowing me to feel great comfort in how I reacted yesterday. After sleeping on the situation, I still feel I did the right thing, and hopefully will save someone else from going through the ridiculous "waiting game". BC has made a change in me, and I see it every day. However, this type of outburst is certainly not my normal personality. I guess when you finally hit the end of your rope, you do and say things out of the ordinary. Anyway, thanks for the support. Off to see my new oncologist next week, and hopefully word will have spread to her before my arrival that I am a spirit to be reckoned with. (Hope that doesn't create a negative to start off with, but I think she will understand my frustration.) Hugs to all, and again thank you for your support.

Judy

Congrats!
    So happy about the good results. I know you were so worried. I hope you like your new oncologist.

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Congrats!
    So happy about the good results. I know you were so worried. I hope you like your new oncologist.

Hugs, Diane ♥

Hope you are having a great
    Hope you are having a great weekend after your good news finally Judy!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Hope you are having a great
    Hope you are having a great weekend after your good news finally Judy!

Congrats Judy on your
    Congrats Judy on your results! So happy for you! Sorry this is late :(

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    So happy for your good
    So happy for your good results. Funny how cancer "grows" our personalities for the better. Being assertive about our health is so important. Good for you. Lynn