!Happy Birthday to Mimi!

Options

Comments

• tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options

Happy Birthday Mimi.....
    hope you have a great day. Love your new picture, you look so pretty.

Love and Light,
    Vicki

Mimi and Claudia
    Happy 21st!!!!!!!!!!! Key to the door and all that?.. Have a great birthday, both you GREAT people. Hugs Jxxxxxxxx
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Mimi and Claudia
    Happy 21st!!!!!!!!!!! Key to the door and all that?.. Have a great birthday, both you GREAT people. Hugs Jxxxxxxxx

I hope your birthday weekend
    I hope your birthday weekend was as great as it sounded Mimi! Let us know!
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Mimi and Claudia

Lots of Love

Aurora
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

♪ ☺♫ ☻ I'M SINGING IT TO YOU MIMI ☻♫☺♪
    ♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪ Happy Birthday Dear Mimi ♪ Happy Birthday to YOU! ♪ Love, Jeanne ♥

Awesome
    Happy B-Day Mimi. I am singing along too.

P
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    Have a lovely birthday Mimi!

• Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options

• Nufferz
    Nufferz Member Posts: 55
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
    I hope you had a GREAT day too!
    Nuff
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Sorry This Is Late
    ♥♥♥Belated Happy Birthday, Mimi. I have been thinking of you often . I hope that you had a glorious birthday doing the things you love. ♥♥♥Your friend, Lynn
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Thank you all
    I am back at work today and already missing the lovely water. VA Beach was wonderful. Our hotel room overlooked the ocean and we had a balcony to sit and watch the waves below. We started out at the beach, where a powerful riptide knocked my poor Simon on his tush and stole his sunglasses from him. Then we retreated to the safety of the roof-top pool at the hotel. Just as we got out, a storm blew in (part of the hurricane, I'm told) and we made two cups of tea back in the room and watched the storm roll in over the ocean on our balcony. That night we drove through flooding to eat at a local oyster bar.

Oh, and Kristen, Simon must have heard you. I got a beautiful silver necklace from Tiffany's for my birthday! It's actually the first piece of nice jewlery (aside from my engagement ring) that I've ever owned. I will post pictures of it on my Expressions page later today.

Claudia, I hope you had an equally great birthday, girl!!

Mimi
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    mimivac said:

Thank you all
    I am back at work today and already missing the lovely water. VA Beach was wonderful. Our hotel room overlooked the ocean and we had a balcony to sit and watch the waves below. We started out at the beach, where a powerful riptide knocked my poor Simon on his tush and stole his sunglasses from him. Then we retreated to the safety of the roof-top pool at the hotel. Just as we got out, a storm blew in (part of the hurricane, I'm told) and we made two cups of tea back in the room and watched the storm roll in over the ocean on our balcony. That night we drove through flooding to eat at a local oyster bar.

Oh, and Kristen, Simon must have heard you. I got a beautiful silver necklace from Tiffany's for my birthday! It's actually the first piece of nice jewlery (aside from my engagement ring) that I've ever owned. I will post pictures of it on my Expressions page later today.

Mimi

► ► WOW ◄◄
    What a great birthday Mimi! And your silver necklace from Tiffany's? WOW! How very sweet of Simon! I need to have Kristin talk to my hubby too. lol Glad you had a great time. You deserved it! Sorry about the hurricane. I watched it on tv, but, never thought about you being involved.

Lex ♥
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

► ► WOW ◄◄
    What a great birthday Mimi! And your silver necklace from Tiffany's? WOW! How very sweet of Simon! I need to have Kristin talk to my hubby too. lol Glad you had a great time. You deserved it! Sorry about the hurricane. I watched it on tv, but, never thought about you being involved.

Lex ♥

Kudos to Simon
    Glad you had a great birthday Mimi despite the weather there. And, kudos to Simon on the jewelry purchase!

Hugs
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Happy Birthday Claudia too
    Happy birthday to you Claudia also! Have a great day!

L e x ♥

Oops. Guess I missed that.
    Oops. Guess I missed that. Anyway, Happy Birthday late to you too Claudia.

☺♥ Noel ♥☺
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

Thank you all

Mimi

Pics
    So glad that you truly did have a great birthday, Mimi! Watching a storm come in over the ocean is a dream Joe and I both have. How awesome the view and sounds must have been.

I visited your Expressions page and enjoyed both photos. You and Simon are a striking couple, with you looking beautiful as always. Looking forward to seeing the silver necklace from Tiffany's when you have time. What a thoughtful gift from your hubby. All in all, it sounds like the wonderful weekend you needed and deserved, and an amazing start to a wonderful year.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Pics
    So glad that you truly did have a great birthday, Mimi! Watching a storm come in over the ocean is a dream Joe and I both have. How awesome the view and sounds must have been.

I visited your Expressions page and enjoyed both photos. You and Simon are a striking couple, with you looking beautiful as always. Looking forward to seeing the silver necklace from Tiffany's when you have time. What a thoughtful gift from your hubby. All in all, it sounds like the wonderful weekend you needed and deserved, and an amazing start to a wonderful year.

Nice gift :)
    Yea, the storm does sound cool. Glad you had a good time. And, what a nice gift you got. I will look for it on your expressions page too.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

Thank you all

Mimi

So, do we share then?
    So Mimi, since I might have played a small part in hinting to Simon to buy you a really nice gift, might that mean that perhaps you would share it with me? Ok, joking, buttttttttt Glad you got away and sorry for the weather. But, I think storms are sexy actually. I know, everyone thinks that is nuts, but, I can't help it.

Kristin ♥
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

So, do we share then?
    So Mimi, since I might have played a small part in hinting to Simon to buy you a really nice gift, might that mean that perhaps you would share it with me? Ok, joking, buttttttttt Glad you got away and sorry for the weather. But, I think storms are sexy actually. I know, everyone thinks that is nuts, but, I can't help it.

Kristin ♥

Kristen,
    I know what you

Kristen,
    I know what you mean. Lightning and thunder and rain pouring down. It's like a Wuthering Heights or Jane Ayre novel kind of feel. Like you might be stranded there together forever. It is both romantic and sexy. I totally get it. And the lights go out and there is only the fire and the two of you. Oh, gosh, I need to go take a cold shower or wake up my hubby. LOL
    Stef
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Kristen,
    I know what you

Kristen,
    I know what you mean. Lightning and thunder and rain pouring down. It's like a Wuthering Heights or Jane Ayre novel kind of feel. Like you might be stranded there together forever. It is both romantic and sexy. I totally get it. And the lights go out and there is only the fire and the two of you. Oh, gosh, I need to go take a cold shower or wake up my hubby. LOL
    Stef

Mimi, what a wonderful
    Mimi, what a wonderful trip! Looking for your birthday necklace on your expressions page. I bet it is beautiful! How sweet of Simon

Leeza
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    posting pictures
    I will be posting pictures soon. The Expressions page is such a clumsy way to post, though. You have to post everything one by one and you can't have an album, etc. What I might do is post a link to my kodak online photo album, so people can browse if they want. That sounds better anyway. Thanks for all the continued good wishes!! Love you all.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

posting pictures
    I will be posting pictures soon. The Expressions page is such a clumsy way to post, though. You have to post everything one by one and you can't have an album, etc. What I might do is post a link to my kodak online photo album, so people can browse if they want. That sounds better anyway. Thanks for all the continued good wishes!! Love you all.

Your celebration...
    Sounds like it was lovely! So glad for you!

And, can't wait to check out your fabulous new necklace.

Kind regards, Susan
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    mimivac said:

posting pictures

Great Mimi! Just let us
    Great Mimi! Just let us know!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣