Daily Joke............Obviously up to me! LOL Thanks T!

tasha_111
tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
How many Psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb.......?
Answer.....4......One to change the bulb, and 3 to ask it if "It really feels it needs to change?"

How many Punk Rockers does it take to change a lightbulb?............Answer.... 2... One to change the bulb and the other to kick the chair out from under him!

Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    ROFLMAO

ROFLMAO
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Kylez said:

ROFLMAO

ROFLMAO

Yes, folks, back by popular
    Yes, folks, back by popular demand, our very own daft sod leader, Tasha. Only one thing more to say, She's Back!!

Stef
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    fauxma said:

Yes, folks, back by popular demand, our very own daft sod leader, Tasha. Only one thing more to say, She's Back!!

Stef

Yes, Tasha, we do need our
    Yes, Tasha, we do need our daily joke. Noone does it anymore! So, thanks for this one!

Welcome back again!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    fauxma said:

Stef

Yes, Tasha, we do need our
    Yes, Tasha, we do need our daily joke. Noone does it anymore! So, thanks for this one!

Welcome back again!
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    fauxma said:

Stef

Thanks Tasha
    And Welcome Back, you were truely missed!

Aurora ♥
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member

Thanks Tasha
    And Welcome Back, you were truely missed!

Aurora ♥

Yeah..... Yes... that's what
    Yeah..... Yes... that's what we need the daily laughter!!! I have so missed the jokes... highlights of my day.... Hey Margo!!! Where are our daily doses of "joke of the day"'s???? am I missing them...

Thank you miss Tasha... that was a good one.... hey RadB's are you paying attention???

♥ & hugs!!

~T
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    taleena said:

Yeah..... Yes... that's what
    Yeah..... Yes... that's what we need the daily laughter!!! I have so missed the jokes... highlights of my day.... Hey Margo!!! Where are our daily doses of "joke of the day"'s???? am I missing them...

Thank you miss Tasha... that was a good one.... hey RadB's are you paying attention???

♥ & hugs!!

~T

T
    T,
    You haven't missed the jokes I just haven't put any up. I will try to do a better job.

Tell Liz I said hi as well.

Margo
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member

T
    T,
    You haven't missed the jokes I just haven't put any up. I will try to do a better job.

Tell Liz I said hi as well.

Margo

Well Miss Margo... hum..
    Well Miss Margo... hum.. well I suppose I will give you a break for this week.. ;-) (wink)

Hang in there... thinking of you..

~T