Just tired!

Options
durallkst
durallkst Member Posts: 8
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Tired of doctor visits, treatment and just thinking about more chemo. After the chemo and then radiation I just hope the thought of this demon goes away. I try to stay busy and not dwell on it but some days it is the thought of the day.
Time to pray!!!

Comments

• tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    this demon
    In time after treatment you will come to a new normal, who knows what it will be for sure, however it will be better then while in treatment. And when you start to get a little down just know that you have many sisters and some brothers that are here to help you along your way, give you strength, pray for you
    tjhay
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Hugs
    Time will help to ease the thought of cancer from your mind after all the treatments are over. It will most likely always be in the back of your mind (that's the new normal) but that is what keeps us alive. Because we are aware of it we are more aware of our self and our health and that helps us to stay well. I know it is all consuming right now but it is worth it. Prayer is a powerful tool that I am sure will serve you well during your cancer battle. Remember we are always here for you, just a click away.

Hugs,

RE
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Just tired!
    My prayers are with you. Hope you have the strength to continue posting and joining in on our chats.

Recently diagnosis with bc .. I have found comfort and STRENGTH in the postings, support and love here!!

Vicki
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    Hi durallkst
    Yeah it seems to be all encompassing doesnt it? I often times wish I had my old life back..to think I used to complain about working 50 hours per week. Now I would welcome it if I didnt have to think all the time.

THe only thing that works for me is to stay busy...xanax helps too I might add

ANd prayer always is helpful and I have been a self proclaimed agnostic my whole life

Please post often because we truly all know how you feel. When I am down this is one of the first places I turn to

Hugs...I will pray for you and you can pray for me

Linda T
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Just letting you know that I
    Just letting you know that I am thinking of you... hang in there. I have no experience with your type of treatment, but I know how the thought process works... gentle hugs to you!

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    We all go thru this and we
    We all go thru this and we all get thru it. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Just hang in there.

Hugs!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Just tired!
    My prayers are with you. Hope you have the strength to continue posting and joining in on our chats.

Recently diagnosis with bc .. I have found comfort and STRENGTH in the postings, support and love here!!

Vicki

Hang in there and if you
    Hang in there and if you need strength, come here and we will help you to get thru it.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣