I am Home

Options
Kat11
Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Got home yesterday.Had a wonderfull time, weather was great, got a lot of rest, feel great, just in time to have chemo today and start again feeling like crap, but this will pass to. Its just good to have good days to enjoy. Now I am trying to catch up with all of you, even though I took you along for the trip.

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    It sounds as if your trip
    It sounds as if your trip away was wonderful! I feel rested from being there with you~ thanks for taking us along with you! LOL
    I know you don't want to start feeling chemo-crappy again; but as you know only too well~ it'll kill the beast, and that's what we all want!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-)
    Welcome back Kat you were missed. It great that you got a lot of rest and away time good for you! We are here for you during chemo, you will be okay.

Hugs,

RE
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Kat, I am so glad that you
    Kat, I am so glad that you were able to relax and enjoy your vacation!! Welcome home... remember you are being thought about!

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    taleena said:

Kat, I am so glad that you
    Kat, I am so glad that you were able to relax and enjoy your vacation!! Welcome home... remember you are being thought about!

♥ & hugs,

~T

Welcome home. Glad you had
    Welcome home. Glad you had a good time.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Welcome back...
    And glad your enjoyed your vacation!

Kind regards, Susan
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Just what you needed in the
    Just what you needed in the midst of your tx, time to enjoy and relax. Good for you. I tried getting out of my 3rd tx but they wouldn't hear of it. I went to see my son anyway and although I felt crappy it was good to get around some happy positive energy. Glad you enjoyed.
    jan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Just what you needed in the
    Just what you needed in the midst of your tx, time to enjoy and relax. Good for you. I tried getting out of my 3rd tx but they wouldn't hear of it. I went to see my son anyway and although I felt crappy it was good to get around some happy positive energy. Glad you enjoyed.
    jan

Welcome back Kathy!
    Hugs,

Welcome back Kathy!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Still catching up
    Glad you are back! Pammy