prayers, blessings, and huggs to everyone

Options
Stubbrn
Stubbrn Member Posts: 19
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi! have not been on in a while after my bilat with nodes on both sides on 7/23/09 had problems with my expander (plastics) after surg. Went back in and had another surg on 8/13/09 they removed the expander said it was contaminated. my poor daughter had to start school the nexy day ( her last year) other then that doin well just healing it is hard to believe, and to say outloud I HAVE BREAST CANCER. but the goot news all nodes clear and there was cell dyplaysia on the left the was suppose o be clear glad I had it removed. I thank everyone for the the prayer and the uplifting words, thanks for the support could not have gone thru it without reading these boards

LOL (I think it means Lots Of Love)

Deb

Comments

• tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    ummmmm in this case
    ummmmm in this case i think that lol can meant lots of love. I hope you continue to feel better and know that you are in my prayers
    tjhay
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Good to see you posting.
    Good to see you posting. Sorry for the problems, but, your nodes are clear. YEA!

Hugs ♥Lex♥
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Good to see you posting.
    Good to see you posting. Sorry for the problems, but, your nodes are clear. YEA!

Hugs ♥Lex♥

Congrats on the clean nodes.
    Congrats on the clean nodes.
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    Hey DEb
    I had a problem with an expander too and had to have it removed so I have one in on the left and one out on the right. I started chemo about 3 weeks later and will finish sometime in Oct with the chemo but will have to have the expander reinserted and the reconstruction sometime next year.

My doctor took that expander out locally in the OR with local anaesthetic and 10mg of valium. Do you believe that?

Anyway... heal well and I am glad your nodes are clear

Hugs
    Linda T
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    mlmjt1 said:

Hey DEb
    I had a problem with an expander too and had to have it removed so I have one in on the left and one out on the right. I started chemo about 3 weeks later and will finish sometime in Oct with the chemo but will have to have the expander reinserted and the reconstruction sometime next year.

My doctor took that expander out locally in the OR with local anaesthetic and 10mg of valium. Do you believe that?

Anyway... heal well and I am glad your nodes are clear

Hugs
    Linda T

Heal quickly and congrats on
    Heal quickly and congrats on your nodes being clean!

Hugs!
  • Cindy54
    Cindy54 Member Posts: 452
    Options

Heal quickly and congrats on
    Heal quickly and congrats on your nodes being clean!

Hugs!

Heal
    and be quick about it! So glad to see that you are okay. hugs, Cindy
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Cindy54 said:

Heal
    and be quick about it! So glad to see that you are okay. hugs, Cindy

Wishing you a speedy
    Wishing you a speedy recovery! Good to hear from you!

Hugs, Leeza