PLEASE HELP I AM FEELING REALLY DOWN TODAY.

Options
2»

Comments

• ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181
    Options
    thanks for your replys
    i appriatte all your replys.i have made notes to take with me when i talk to the lady working at the hospital in the finacial aid department.I AM OVER WELED AT THE REPLYS FROM ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE.THANK GOD I HAVE YOU ALL TO TALK TO.I PRAY AFTER I GET BETTER I CAN ALSO HELP SOME ON THIS SIGHT.I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES.AND I AM STILL OPEN FOR ANY INFO ON THE FINACIAL MEDICAL OR ANYTHING AT ALL.GOD BLESS YOU ALL. PAT.
  • ppurdin
    Options
    thanks for your replys
    i appriatte all your replys.i have made notes to take with me when i talk to the lady working at the hospital in the finacial aid department.I AM OVER WELED AT THE REPLYS FROM ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE.THANK GOD I HAVE YOU ALL TO TALK TO.I PRAY AFTER I GET BETTER I CAN ALSO HELP SOME ON THIS SIGHT.I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES.AND I AM STILL OPEN FOR ANY INFO ON THE FINACIAL MEDICAL OR ANYTHING AT ALL.GOD BLESS YOU ALL. PAT.
  • ppurdin
    Options
    thanks for your replys
  • ppurdin
    Options
    thanks for your replys
  • ppurdin
    Options
    thanks for your replys
  • ppurdin
    Options
    thanks for your replys
  • Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    Options
    Pat....
    sounds like you are on the right track since someone called you about getting assistance. I am in the process of seeing if a program will pay for my chemo drugs and if I don't get an answer by today, they are cancelling my chemo tomorrow until they get the o.k. I was given three numbers to try. For these you have to have insurance that isn't paying all of the bill as one of the criteria, have a breast cancer diagnosis and a certain income level (they didn't share that part with me).

Here are the numbers:
    Health Well Foundation: 1-800-675-8416
    Patient Access 1-866-316-7263
    Patient Advocate Copay Relief 1-866-512-3861

When I talked with my oncologists office manager Monday she said that she works with the health well foundation all the time and she had me bring my paperwork into her and she faxed it all over for me so that we could get it moving along faster.

Hope these are of some help to you. It sucks when the insurance company doesn't pay for treatments and tests we need. Who really needs the added stress? Hope they o.k. your pet scan.

Love and Light,
    Vicki
  • ppurdin
    Options

Pat....
    sounds like you are on the right track since someone called you about getting assistance. I am in the process of seeing if a program will pay for my chemo drugs and if I don't get an answer by today, they are cancelling my chemo tomorrow until they get the o.k. I was given three numbers to try. For these you have to have insurance that isn't paying all of the bill as one of the criteria, have a breast cancer diagnosis and a certain income level (they didn't share that part with me).

Here are the numbers:

When I talked with my oncologists office manager Monday she said that she works with the health well foundation all the time and she had me bring my paperwork into her and she faxed it all over for me so that we could get it moving along faster.

Hope these are of some help to you. It sucks when the insurance company doesn't pay for treatments and tests we need. Who really needs the added stress? Hope they o.k. your pet scan.

Love and Light,
    Vicki

HI VICKI
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY.I PRAY YOU GET GOOD NEWS ON THEM PAYING FOR YOUR CHEMO.AND THANK YOU FOR THE INFO.I WILL CHECK OUT THE PHONE NUMBERS YOU GAVE ME.I REALLY APPRIATTE IT .LOVE AND PRAYERS. PAT.
  • ppurdin
    Options

Pat....

Here are the numbers:

Love and Light,
    Vicki

HI VICKI
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY.I PRAY YOU GET GOOD NEWS ON THEM PAYING FOR YOUR CHEMO.AND THANK YOU FOR THE INFO.I WILL CHECK OUT THE PHONE NUMBERS YOU GAVE ME.I REALLY APPRIATTE IT .LOVE AND PRAYERS. PAT.
  • ppurdin
    Options

Pat....

Here are the numbers:

Love and Light,
    Vicki

HI VICKI
  • lanie940
    lanie940 Member Posts: 490 Member
    Options

Pat....

Here are the numbers:

Love and Light,
    Vicki

What insurance company do
    What insurance company do you have? I know mine pays for radiation, but I haven't checked on if it covers chemo. I think it sucks if the ins won't pay. This is why we need ins REFORM!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    ppurdin said:

thanks for your replys

Hope you can get some help
    Hope you can get some help financially Pat. Let us know. Praying for you!

Hugs!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    ppurdin said:

HI VICKI

Hey Pat! Did you have any
    Hey Pat! Did you have any luck? Keeping you in my prayers.
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    lanie940 said:

What insurance company do
    What insurance company do you have? I know mine pays for radiation, but I haven't checked on if it covers chemo. I think it sucks if the ins won't pay. This is why we need ins REFORM!

All I can say other than I
    All I can say other than I am sorry you are having to deal with this on top of everything else... is... nothing makes me angrier than seeing people have to fight with their insurance companies when they are fighting for their lives!!!! I get soooooo angry with that!! All tests that a doctor deems as medically neccessary should be covered without question... ugh... blood pressure rising.... it is totally rediculous that this should even be an issue!

Hugs to you my friend...hang in there... something will turn up so you can get the tests you need.

~T